Drop dead Rustler 24 daysailer that turns heads wherever she sails. Beautifully built in Cornwall in 2009 for the Southampton Boat Show before being jetted over to Florida. She has been little sailed on fresh water and when not in use, she has been stored inside.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Extremely pretty Rustler 24 daysailer. Based on a David Boyd 6 meter design, the Rustler is fun to sail, and gorgeous looking. This example has a, full boat cover, cockpit cover, off-white hull with red bottom paint, and more. This example was exhibited at the 2009 Southampton boat show, and then imported to the States. Only sailed a few times, in mostly fresh water, so she's in 'as new' condition. She was inside stored, unused for many years.
- 2017 road trailer.
- 2017 cockpit cushions.
- 2009 Torqueedo electric outboard.
- Replacement cost for this boat, plus options, would be US $100,000.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Single skin fiberglass hull.
- Single skin fiberglass deck with 6mm glued laid teak overlay.
- Inner liner forming cockpit.
- Glassed in lifting eyes in bilge.
- Off white topsides.
- Red bottom paint.
Keel & Rudder:
- Encapsulated lead keel.
- Rudder with stainless steel stock hung from rear of keel.
- 1 x Torqeedo 1003 3hp outboard.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Tiller steering, with keel hung rudder
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2017 B&G Vulcan 9 GPS plotter, with rechargeable battery pack.
- Varnished teak coaming with laminated corners.
- 3 Athwartships seats, varnished.
- Forward and aft seats have custom fitted cushions
- Helmsmans seat is dished, both sides.
- 5:1 Harken mainsheet on pedestal.
- Underdeck continuous jib furling line.
- Aft storage shelf for outboard.
- Aft lazarette with hatch.
- Forward storage compartment with hatch.
- Forward storage shelf under deck.
- 2 Storage pockets either side next to chainplates.
- Custom fitted cockpit cushions in Russet sunbrella (2017).
- All deck gear is by Harken.
- Stainless stemhead fitting.
- 2 Fairleads.
- Foreguy block recessed into deck.
- Adjustable pin stop jib cars on track.
- 2:1 purchase jib sheets.
- Jib sheet turning blocks.
- Jibsheet cleats.
- Twinger fairlead and underdeck stopper.
- Spinnaker turning blocks recessed.
- Underdeck spin sheet stoppers.
- Underdeck backstay adjuster.
- Selden 2 spreader aluminum mast.
- Swept back spreaders.
- 2 sets diagonals.
- Bartels underdeck continuous line jib furler.
- GNAV upside down vang 6:1 purchase.
- 2:1 main halyard.
- Jib halyard.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Pole topping lift.
- Mainsail reef line.
- All lines color coded.
- Fixed gooseneck.
- Mainsail tack reefing hook.
- Spectra adjustable backstay.
- Wire standing rigging.
- Stainless steel chainplates.
- Lazy jacks (retractable).
- Harken cleat for furler line.
- Hyde Tri Radial Dacron jib, zips on forestay, furlable with underdeck Bartels furler.
- Hyde Tri Radial Dacron full batten mainsail. With 1 reef.
- R24 sail insignia on mainsail, plus sail number.
- Sunshield on jib.
- Sail bags.
- Flagpole socket.
- Varnished flag pole with cover.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- 2017 4-wheel road trailer with 4-wheel electric brakes and mast crutch.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Pop up mooring cleats (fore and aft).
- 2 fenders (2017).
- Dock lines (2017).
- Spectra lifting strop and shackles. For single point lifting (2017).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full canvas fitted boat cover in beige.
- Cockpit cover, beige.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- DesignerBoyd/Rustler Yachts
- LocationUnited States
- Length7.32 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam1.9 m
- Max Draft1.04 m
- Displacement0.74 tonnes
- Ballast Weight936.96 lb
- Engine 1
- Make: Torqeedo
- Model: 1003
- Fuel Type: electric
- Propeller Type: Outboard