The Crabber 26 is a simply wonderful family cruiser with comfortable berths for 4, a lovely deep safe cockpit and build quality to be proud of. The lifting keel offers super cruising flexibility.
Kittiwake is a high specification 2018 build and launch with very few hours of use and presents in as new condition.
This is a great opportunity to make a notable saving over a new build and enjoy the full season ahead.
- Hand laid GRP hull, deck and interior mouldings
- Twin external hardwood rubbing bands
- GRP rudder with stainless steel hangings
- Ballast is encapsulated lead castings around a galvanised lifting centre plate, controlled from the cockpit
- Coppercoat antifouling
- Dedicated engine starting battery and house battery with isolation switch and electric switch panel
- Fuel & Water gauges
- Hot water calorifier feeding galley & heads with shower outlet
- Manual & electric automatic bilge pumps and fire extinguisher
- Heads with upgrade to 55 litre holding tank, including electric waste pump & deck flush
- Shore power with smart battery charger and lead
- Yanmar 3YM20 inboard diesel with 3 blade feathering prop
Navigation and Electrics
- Raymarine i50 Echo Sounder & Log
- Raymarine Ray52 VF with aerial and wind indicator
- Raymarine Axiom 9" Chart Plotter with sun cover and chart
- Raymarine St2000 Autopilot
- Raymarine i60 Wind instrument
- AIS 700 Transponder with integrated splitter
- High power 12v socket in cockpit
- 2 x additional 12v sockets in saloon
- Electric windlass
Rig and Sails
- The main mast and spars are from Sitka Spruce, treated with Sikkens as standard.
- The standing rigging is in 1 x 19 stainless wire and all bespoke mast fittings are in stainless steel.
- Main sail, Jib and Stay sail in tan colour
- Main sail cover in burgundy
- UV protection on jib & stay sail
Manufacturer Provided Description
The all new Cornish Crabber 26, launched in July, has been designed to compliment the current boats in the range whilst adding a few modern enhancements.
We have optimised our design brief to achieve a well mannered family cruiser with shallow draft and full standing headroom throughout.
The Gaff Cutter rig of the Cornish Crabber 26 has proven to be the best option for the small family cruiser and our highly specified rigging makes for un-compromised ease of handling and great performance in all conditions.
The interior layout of the Cornish Crabber 26 has 4 berths in twin and two singles format with a separate heads compartment and comprehensive galley area.
She is powered by a 3 cylinder Yanmar 3YM20 diesel engine and her rig / deck gear will be to the same high quality as has become synonymous with the Cornish Crabber brand.
The Cornish Crabber 26 is the newest addition to the range which continues to lead the way in gaff rigged cruising yachts. The Cornish Crabber 26 hull lines, with a delicate combination of volume and form stability to achieve internal headroom, shallow draft and kindly sea keeping qualities. T
his is no mean feat and one that has been made possible by years of experience in this field by builder and designer.
- Clock & Barometer
- Mirror in heads
- 11kg plough anchor with chain and warp
- Fenders x 4
- Transom shower
- Additional seat
- Tiller extension
- Pushpit outboard pad
- Pelican hooks on guardwires
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
- BuilderCornish Crabbers
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length9.98 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam2.77 m
- Max Draft0.799 m
- Displacement4 tonnes
- Fuel Tank Capacity59.05|liter
- Engine 1
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM20
- Year: 2018
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard