Sale Pending! Survey August 3rd. We welcome back up offers.
This 2003 Jefferson 64 Pilothouse is hull #163 in a long line of high-quality production performance cruisers. Powered with two MTU Detroit Diesel Series 60 with 700 HP each. There are 2,530 hours on the engines. The boat is an extended cockpit version of the 57 Pilothouse, and offers an amazing arrangement of two cockpits, one enclosed and adjoining the salon, and one further aft that is open, with teak decking, and perfect for fishing, lounging, or a BBQ with friends and family. There are three cabins that sleep 6, including two cabins with queen-sized island berth, and a bunk bed cabin, and two heads with separate showers. The high gloss teak wood throughout gives the boat a luxurious, warm feel, and there are two different heating systems (Reverse cycle A/C and Hydronic Heating.). There are dual helms, and a spacious flybridge with large seating arrangements and a davit system. An aluminum tender comes ready for fishing excursions or discovering around the islands. The Port Orchard slip is available to take over.
- 2 x MTU Detroit Diesels with 700HP (1,000 Gal Fuel Capacity) - Serviced Jan-Feb 2020
- Bow Thruster
- 15kw Westerbeke Generator - Serviced Jan 2020
- Watermaker - Village Marine Tec
- Air Conditioning and Reverse Cycle Heating by CruiserAir
- Additional Hydronic (Hot Water) Heating
- Six new 8D batteries replaced June 2020
- Lots of recent servicing, including, engines, genset, hydronic heating and air conditioning system. See Full Description section.
Call today to make an appointment to see her.
Exterior Layout and Description
- Description: The flybridge can be accessed from a set of stairs aft (There is a stainless-steel framed glass hatch), or from the pilothouse. The fly is split up into three areas: an upper helm, with two padded chairs with foot rests, with space to starboard to add more seating. Then down two stairs is a comfortable seating patio, with facing L-shaped seating for easily 12. There's a low wood table to starboard, and a console with a sink, a fridge, storage and counter space (could add a BBQ there). Further aft is the back deck which has the access down stairs, and the Nick Jackson electric davit and a large aluminum Klamath fishing skiff with a 40 HP Honda outboard.
- Wet sink and wet bar
- Seating - 2 L-shaped settees face each other, with removable Cream colored Vinyl cushions
- Low wooden table
- Safety gates and railings
- Davit - Nick Jackson 1,000 Lbs Davit, with electric up/down, in/out controls.
- Tender - Klamath Aluminium Utility V-bottomed boat, with windshield, helm, railing, Electronics and VHF. Great for fishing.
- Outboard - Honda 40 HP BF50A
Upper Flybridge Helm:
- Helm Seats - Pompanette Helm seats with removable vinyl cushions and foot rest
- Chartplotter - Furuno NavNet (Looks like it was never used, kept in storage)
- Repeater - Raymarine
- Autopilot Remote - Raymarine
- Engine Computers - MTU
- Controls for engine, Bow Thruster, spotlight, etc
- Stainless Steel Helm
- Split Hydraulic shifters
- Ship's Bell
Foredeck and Sidedecks
- Portuguese Bridge has seating and storage
- Sidedecks have fiberglass protective overhang
- Anchor & Chain - Lawrence type with 200' Chain. Double anchor roller. There is a 2nd Plow anchor as a replacement.
- Fresh Water deck washdown
- Westmar Bow Thruster
Aft Open Cockpit:
- Description - The aft cockpit is the main difference between this and the 57' Pilothouse Jefferson produced. This cockpit is great for fishing, putting deck chairs and lounging, or throwing a BBQ at anchor or at the dock.
- Teak Flooring
- Large Fish-cutting platform
- Fishing Rod Holders
- Liferaft bracket (liferaft was disposed of).
- Lazarette access - two opening hatches to large lazarette with 2 crab pots, an extra plow anchor, extra ball fender. The steering mechanism, autopilot control arm and part of the exhaust system is there.
Enclosed Upper Cockpit:
- Description - The upper cockpit is accessible by a set of two steps up from the aft open cockpit, and is the normal cockpit on a 57' Pilothouse. It's got a hardtop roof, and is enclosed on sides by an izenglass and sunbrella enclosure, that is designed to be able to zip up to open. Three doors lead to the two side decks and to the stern. There is a large, deep 2nd lazarette that houses many systems such as the watermaker, the hot water heating system, electrical systems.
- Izenglass and sunbrella enclosure - in burgundy sunbrella.
- Storage Locker - Shelving for gear
- Snap-on Carpet is available, needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Wide open space, ready to be configured
- Non-skid white flooring
Interior Layout and Description
General Description & Key Features:
- The 64 Jefferson Pilothouse features 3 cabins that sleep 6. The Master Stateroom is midship and features an island queen berth with large amounts of storage cabinets, lockers, and under-berth cubbies. There's an en-suite head. The VIP Stateroom is at the bow and has an island queen berth, with storage and access to the day head. There's a guest bunk cabin with ample storage. In the hall way is access to the day head, more storage, and a stacking washer/dryer. Up on the main deck is the helm station, and behind it in an L-shaped settee with a high/low table with folding leaves. Down a set of short stairs in the galley, and a a storage cabinet with counter. The salon is configured as an open plan, and currently has a high/low table with leaves, to comfortable chairs and an electric heater. A couch could be added easily. The whole boat is appointed with teak with burl touches.
- Air Conditioning with reverse Cycle Heat - CruiseAir Air Conditioning with outlets in salon, pilothosue, all cabins and heads
- Hot Water (Hydronic) Heater
- Washer and Dryer - Split GE Spacemaker units, in hallway
- Watermaker - Village Marine tec Model SPW "The Squirt"
- Description: The Salon, which is accessed by the sliding glass door from the upper, enclosed cockpit, is an open space that is highly configurable. Currently there's two swivel chairs, and an electric stove, and a folding table that can go outside in the enclosed cockpit for "al fresco" dining. If someone wanted to put a couch, loveseats, etc, it would be simple. There's a modern Vizio flat screen TV on the back of the galley storage (facing aft), and a soundsystem. The flooring is a beautiful wood floor, with opening hatches for the engine room (There's a main door in the cockpit for accessing the engines.). The owners configured this salon with no set furniture, so the space can be configured how you see fit.
- Electric stove
- Two swiveling chairs
- Two Opening Windows with screens
Stereo - Alpine
TV - Vizio
- Description: Located in an open area next to the salon, the galley has a large U-shaped countertop where two people could cook together. There's many drawers and cubbies both under the countertop and at eye level, and a nice 4 burner range. There's two under the counter refrigerators. Additionally, there's a vanity with a countertop across to Port and a closet for putting large amounts of extra food, cooking supplies and serving dishes, and an ice maker.
- Fridges - two Subzero under counter fridges
Microwave - General Electric
Propane Stove and Oven - Force10 4 -burner stove and oven
Trash compactor - Broan
Food Waste Disposer - Insinkerator
Ice Maker - U-Line
Storage - (5) drawers, (7) cupboards and large under sink storage. Across the way is an island
Pilothouse / Lower Helm:
- Description: The Pilothouse and helm station are a key, and central part of this vessel, made to be comfortable and practical for days on end of cruising. There is an L-shaped settee with a removable table that can comfortably sit six (more with chairs around the table). Plenty of windows for enjoying the view, and ventilation through two opening side windows, along with the side doors. There are drawer storages underneath the seating, and a low shelf. The Helmstation has two captain's chairs that are plush, with foot rests. There is a wide array of electronics, and the view is generous, thanks to three large downward-angled front ports. These windows have blinds for privacy in the evening.
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST7001 Authelm with two wireless Smart Controller remotes
Chartplotter - Garmin 3210 GPSmap - color charts, Radar
Chartplotter - Furuno NavNet with Charts, radar, Depth sounder
Repeater - Furuno RD-30 - Depth, Water temp, SOG (Knots)
Repeater (Depth) - Raymarine
Repeater (Speed) - Raymarine
Repeater (Wind) - Raymarine shows wind direction and speed
VHF - Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+
VHF - Raymarine Ray240 Ram mic with speaker
Portable VHFs - Standard Horizon HX290 (Floating) and Icom IC-M36 (Floating)
Watermaker Control Panel - Village Marone Tec
Fuel Gauge - Main and Forward tank
Rudder Angle Indicator
Bow Thruster Control
Remote extinguisher System
Inverter / Charger Remote control
Generator start/stop with gauges
Twin Captain’s helm chairs. Port seating is electric forward and back, and tilt
- Description: The full-beam Master Cabin is midship, with adjoining head and (very spacious) shower compartment. There is a great amount of storage to port and starboard of the Queen-sized bed, via twi hanging lockers (including one that is very deep and allows for boxes of shoes, or large storage bins), and plenty of drawers and a great load of extra storage underneath the bed. You won't know what to do with all the space, and it's perfect for liveaboards.
- Description: Located in the Master Cabin, the master head has vauflush head, heating, wood floors and good storage. The shower is very spacious, with a removable teak grate floor and a bench, and opening port.
VIP Forward Cabin:
- Description: The VIP cabin is all the way forward, and features a queen island berth with drawer storage underneath, two heating outlets, and cabins to port and starboard, along with direct en-suite head to the day/guest head. There's opening ports to either side and an overhead hatch with screens.
- Description: The Day/Guest head can be accessed from both the VIP Cabin and the hallway. Has a separate shower stall with an opening port window, and a vacuflush head, and plenty of storage.
- Description: This Cabin features 2 overlapping bunk beds, with hanging and drawer storage. The owner added to extra cabinets to the upstairs, as he used the upper bunk for storage, but it can easily be converted back. The upper bunk also can drop down to give more head room for the lower bunk.
Additional Interior features:
Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Engines - MTU Detroit Diesel Series 60 with 700 HP each. (Upgrade from factory normal 635 HP Cummins). Cruising Speed Aprox. 18 knots, top end about 23 knots.
- Engine Hours - 2,540 (Port), 2,538 (Starboard)
- Fuel Tanks - 2 x 200 Aluminum Gallon Tanks, plus one extra 200 Gal. Auxiliary Fuel Tank, total 1,000 Gallons
- Controls - Hynautic Controls (two stations)
- Synchronizer - Glenndenning
- Bow thruster - Wesmar 12” Dual Props
- Windlass - Simpson-Lawrence Pacific V2200
- Trim Tabs - Bennett
- Glendinning - CableMaster Retractable shore power cord systems
- Spotlight - ACR
- Shaft Seal - PSS
- Oil Change System - X-Changer Systems
- Generator - Westerbeke 15 KW with soundshield. Hours: 2,829
- Inverter - Xantrex 3000w with Heart Interface at Pilothouse
- Charger - Sentry 24 Volt Battery Charger
- House Batteries - (4) 8D West Marine Hybrid Dual Purpose Batteries - Replaced June 2020
- Engine Start Batteries - (2) 8D West Marine Hybrid Dual Purpose Batteries - Replaced June 2020
- Generator Start Battery - (1) Interstate Batteries
- Throwable PFD - Lifesling
- Throwable Ring - Type IV with line
- Fire Extinguishers - Fireboy FE241 in engine room with remote start and remote alarm in pilothouse, and extinguishers throughout.
- 6 x new 8D House, Starter and Bow Thruster batteries. West Marine Dual Purpose 1730 MCA, Deep cycle Hybrid (Lead Acid type). Installed and disposed of old batteries
- New rubber straps for generator enclosure
- New Radar arch access covers on starboard side
- Exterior Boat clean
- Air Conditioning in Salon Serviced
- Vessel driven from Port Orchard to Seattle for survey. Engines fully exercised, boat hauled for inspections. Bottom was powerwashed, looked clean overall. Ran for about 5 hours under load.
- Bow Thruster zinc replaced.
- Installed new shower fixture in aft cockpit.
- Replaced corroded shore power cable plug.
- Installed new air blower for Air Conditioning system for Salon.
- Installed new Generator enclosure snaps.
- Installed new dehumidifier/Heater in engine room
- Take and submit oil samples on main engines.
- Serviced and tested all batteries. Gen-set battery is good. All other batteries should be replaced.
- Engines service. New secondary fuel filters, new primary and secondary heating system fuel filters, Cleaned engine sea strainers and changed gaskets. Disassemble and clean engines primary Racor fuel filters and installed new filter elements.
- Generator service. Changed oil and oil filter, cleaned heat exchanger and install 1 new end plate and both end gaskets, and Heat exchanger zinc. Cleaned sea strainer. Installed primary and secondary fuel filters.
- New fiberglass Generator exhaust elbow.
- Performed Ph and freeze protection tests on engines and generator coolant.
- Zincs Replaced under hull.
- Air Conditioning systems and Hydronic diesel systems serviced. All working OK, except the salon A/C unit needs a new blower. Ordered blower.
- New start battery for tender outboard. New gasoline and ran outboard. Works OK, needs servicing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LocationUnited States
- Length19.5 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Cruising Speed17.4 kn
- Max Speed22.6 kn
- Beam4.88 m
- Max Draft1.22 m
- Displacement28.8 tonnes
- Water Tank Capacity200|gallon
- Fuel Tank Capacity1000|gallon
- Engine 1
- Make: MTU / Detroit Diesel
- Model: Series 60
- Year: 2003
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard
- Hours: 2540
- Engine 2
- Make: MTU / Detroit Diesel
- Model: Series 60
- Year: 2003
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard
- Hours: 2538