Two owner from new Windy 25 Mirage “Indulgence” was launched in 2001 and has been in her current ownership for the past 13 years with service items being regularly replaced. The punchy KAD 44 has been serviced and winterised every year and the Volvo drive leg was replaced in 2015. “Indulgence” has recently been valeted and if the new owner updated the upholstery and canopy you would have a very smart example of the legendary Windy 25 Mirage.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Blue hull stripe.
- White vinyl cockpit upholstery with royal blue piping.
- Bologna blue interior upholstery
- Teak laid bathing platform and cockpit.
- Delta anchor and self-stowing bow roller.
- Garmin GPS MAPS 551 series.
- Raytheon RN300 Electronic GPS.
- EDC Volvo engine management system.
- Tridata ST60 Log/depth/speed sounder
- Horizon Explorer VHF (New 2015)
- Sony Radio high quality sound system.
- 4 x Fusion Speakers.
- Bennett Trim tabs & indicator.
- Windy Blue tonneau cover.
- Full camper canopy.
- Dinghy restraining rail.
Deck, Cockpit and Superstructure:
- White GRP hull with Blue hull stripe.
- Full valet (May 2019).
- Antifouled (May 2018).
- Windscreen with stainless steel surround.
- Stainless steel guardrails and pulpit.
- Teak-laid, cockpit sole & bathing platform.
Lay up Weights (Reinforcement Only):
- Deck - 8.7oz/ft2 (2.65kg/m2).
- Topsides - 8.4oz/ft2 (2.55kg/m2) & Divinycell Sandwich.
- Chine - 21.1oz/ft2 (6.45kg/m2).
- Bottom – 15.9oz/ft2 (4.85kg/m2)
- Keel – 22.1oz/ft2 (6.75kg/m2).
- Volvo Penta KAD44 (260HP) diesel.
- Engine hours at 791 (May 2019).
- Last full engine service – January 2019.
- Outdrive bellows service – May 2017.
- Volvo Penta Duo Prop outdrive (New 2015).
- Volvo Penta EDC throttle control.
- Power steering.
- New starter motor fitted (2019)
- Trim tabs with indicators at helm station.
- Complete engine instrumentation.
- Automatic fire extinguisher fitted 2001.
RPM, KNOTS, N/LM, L/h, DBA.
1000, 6.2, 0.32,2, 63.
1500, 8.1, 0.99,8, 68.
2000, 13.8, 1.08, 15, 79.
2500, 23.4, 1.07, 25, 80.
2800, 26.9, 1.04, 28, 81.
3000, 30, 1.00, 30, 81.
3200, 32.4, 1.05, 34, 83.
3400, 34.7, 1.12, 39, 84.
3600, 37.2, 1.18, 44, 85.
3800, 39.3, 1.25, 49, 85.
3960, 41.1, 1.36, 56, 87.
* (hull condition and weather may dramatically affect performance)
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – 66 g (302 L) – with gauge at helm station.
- Water tank (aluminium) – 15.5 g (75 L) – with gauge at helm station.
- Manual sea head in cabin.
- Cold water transom shower.
- Fresh water sink with retractable tap.
- Electric bilge pump (New 2019)
- Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x start battery (New 2019).
- 1 x service batteries.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Horn (New 2019).
- Windscreen Wiper (New 2019).
- Navigation lights.
- Individual switches and circuit breakers.
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood.
- Luxury bulkhead and deck head linings.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Large U-shaped sofa.
- Retractable high gloss table.
- Infill to convert sofa to double berth.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Opening central deck hatch.
- 12V Ceiling lights & port-light.
- Sea heads with retractable lid under sofa.
- Deck fridge mounted in cockpit sole.
- Pull out shower for transom.
- Sink with adjustable tap next to co-pilot seating.
- 2 x Fire extinguishers.
- Teak-laid decking.
- Lazarette storage under cockpit sole.
- Engine access supported by gas struts.
- Helm seat with bolster.
- Co-pilot seat with bolster.
- Cockpit seating both to port and starboard.
- Storage under seating.
- Stainless steel anchor (30m chain & line).
- 6 x Stainless steel mooring cleats (forward, amidships, quarter).
- 6 x fenders & mooring lines.
- Teak-laid decking & shower.
- Retractable bathing ladder.
- Quarter cleats, ski hook/towing eye.
- Tonneau Cover.
- Camper canopy.
- Winter Cover.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- DesignerHans J Johnsen
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length7.62 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam2.5 m
- Displacement1.9 tonnes
- Engine 1
- Make: Volvo
- Model: KAD44
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard