This very nice Beneteau First 26 is presented to the market in good condition, well maintained and presented for sale. She offers a configuration of two double berths in two cabins with standing headroom in the saloon. Fin Keel. Tiller steering. Will not disappoint on viewing.
- LOA - 8.2m
- LWL - 7m
- Beam - 2.8m
- Draft - 1.3
- Displacement - 2300 kgs
- Ballast 660kgs
Hull, Deck and Keel
- GRP Hull
- Deck - Non-slip GRP/Cream
- Superstructure - White GRP
- Beneteau Decals and red stripe
- Stern hung grp fixed rudder
- Fin keel - cast iron
- Tiller steering
- Aft Cockpit
Interior and Accommodation
- 'L' shaped galley aft of saloon
- Stainless steel sink with single tap operated via foot-pump
- Space for standard marine cooker (none fitted)
- Open plan layout with vee section forward (flexible water tank below). Single short settee each side with a central drop leaf table with storage below.
- Forward-facing chart table with navigators seat and storage below
- Manual Raske & Meyde Toilet
- Comfortable cabin aft to port with low profile double berth
- Single stainless steel bow roller assembly offset to starboard and incorporating forestay and pulpit support
- Self-draining chain locker on foredeck
- Non-slip grp deck moulding
- Alloy cleat each side bow and double cleats at stern
- Spacious self-draining cockpit
- Aft Boarding Ladder
- Barlow No 15 on each side of the companionway
- Barlow No 16 on the port cockpit coaming
- Barlow No 15 on the starboard cockpit coaming
- ICOM N323G DSC VHF
- Garmin GPS Map 451 Chartplotter
- Raymarine Echosounder
- ST1000 Autopilot
- Windex Wind (at top of mast)
Rig and Sails
- Sloop Rig
- Alloy Spars
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging - 2018
- Dutchman Reefing system
- Furling Headsail at 115% - Owen Sails - 2019 - New/Excellent
- Furling Headsail Genoa - Original - Used
- Mainsail - Original - Used
Machinery and Propulsion
- Volvo Penta 2001 9hp inboard diesel engine
- Last service - September 2019
- Sea Water Cooling
Systems and Tankage
- Ardic Warm Air Heating System in all cabins
- Fuel Tank - 3 gals
- Pressurised cold water system serviced by a flexible water tank which is located below the forward vee.
- 1 x Domestic Battery
- 1 x Engine Battery
- Shore Power with cable
- Two electric isolator switches
- Battery Charger
- Red Mainsail cover
- Manual bilge pump
- 2 x Harness Points
- Horeshoe lifebuoy
- Red & Green Nav light on pulpit
- 'Quest' was laid up out of the water for ten years. Subsequently, she was re-rigged in 2018.
- A new furling headsail at 115% was added in July 2019.
- In September 2019 the engine was fully serviced.
- Garmin GPS and Raymarine Depth are new.
- New washboard hatches August 2019.
- New flexible water tank August 2019.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length8.2 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam2.8 m
- Max Draft1.3 m
- Engine 1
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: 2001
- Fuel Type: diesel