A very distinctive Oyster 46 by Windboats and Rob Humphreys from 2010. Originally built specifically for boat show use, she benefited from an enhanced specification - the interior fit out and trim is of particular note. Generator, air-conditioning, watermaker (unused) and an additional freezer. She lacks for nothing. Still in her original ownership, she has been consistently and professionally maintained. A very well presented yacht.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
- GRP hull is laid up single skin with structural stringers and floors to Lloyds approved design specifications.
- Hull colour white with cove line and double boot top lines in grey.
- The stern design incorporates a bathing platform trimmed with teak slats and stainless steel steps, including teak treads with handhold cut-outs for access to the stern deck.
- Deck structure moulded in GRP with balsa core.
- Teak deck laid without athwartship Sika seams.
- Oyster deck saloon profile with ‘eyebrow’ styling.
- Bulwark finished with varnished teak capping rail with stainless steel fairleads.
- Gateway strips port and starboard, two strips per gateway.
Keel & Rudder:
- High performance bulb (HPB) external lead keel.
- Fully protected skeg-hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH4-TE, 55kW (75hp).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Date of Last Service: 27/11/18 (Berthon Boat Company).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Whitlock cable system, with a remote, Constellation ‘Royale’ pedestal, incorporating a 910mm diameter, destroyer type stainless wheel and friction brake.
- Leather wheel cover.
- Yanmar shaft drive unit with Gori 3-bladed folding propeller.
- Ambassador rope cutter on shaft.
- Prop Speed coating applied to propeller, shaft and P-bracket.
- Sleipner SE100/185T-24V bowthruster with push button control.
- AC/DC panel to be brushed aluminium with push buttons, incorporating indicating bezel light.
- 220V AC ring main with Vimar double outlet sockets located as appropriate within the layout.
- 12V waterproof plug at pedestal.
- 12V cigar socket at chart table.
- Domestic: 4 x 12/185 slimline AGM Mastervolt batteries.
- Engine and generator start: AGM Mastervolt batteries.
- 2 x 12/90 AGM Mastervolt batteries in forward cabin to power bowthruster and windlass.
- IVO Smart 12/15-2 charger for start bank 12V from AC.
- Masterview Easy Touch screen monitor AC, DC 24/12V, battery monitor and combi control.
- 80A 12V alternator.
- Mastervolt 90A alternator with Alphapro regulator.
- High output 24/110A alternator in Alpha Pro regulator, loom and battery sensor.
- Domestic / engine battery bank ‘emergency’ link.
- Mastervolt 8kVA Whisper generator.
- Date of Last Service: 27/11/18 (Berthon Boat Company).
- 32A dockside power cable.
- Hubbell socket in transom.
- Mass 24/2500-60 Combi charger / inverter 230V 50Hz including 5A 24V slave to thruster bank.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water from an insulated 50 litres (11 imp/13 US gallons) tank heated by the engine’s heat exchanger.
- A thermostatically-controlled 220V, 1.25kW immersion heater element is installed, to run off AC shore power when connected.
- Pressurised hot and cold fresh water system.
- Seafresh 204 including gauge (unused).
- Electric bilge pump – Jabsco Utility Puppy 3000 – with Hydro-Air switch.
- Whale Gusher 10 MKIII manual bilge pump, operated from the cockpit.
- Fuel and water tank gauges – Offshore Systems NMEA 2000 displaying on E120.
- 750 litres approximately (165 imp/198 US gallons) in GRP tank.
- 650 litres approximately (143 imp/171 US gallons) in GRP tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Polyethylene gravity holding tanks for both heads, gauge and deck pumpout.
Navigation and Communication Equipment
- S.I.R.S Major 150mm compass, fitted with lighting and a stainless steel crash guard.
- Raytheon ST 60 Plus instrument packet – speed, analog wind and depth.
- Raymarine ST 60 Plus close hauled wind head at companionway.
- Raymarine E80W Colour radar repeater mounted in cockpit port side companionway.
- Radar displays new HD range with full HD digital scanner.
- Raymarine E120W radar/chartplotter connected to 4kW radome on mast.
- Raymarine 500 AIS system – transmit and receive wired to E120 – fitted with own aerial.
- EmpirBus Databus cabling system.
- Raytheon ST7000 autopilot, ST 6002+ control at pedestal with SPX30 corepack.
- Raymarine smart controller – wireless remote control for autopilot.
- Combined Windex/VHF at masthead.
- Furuno Navtex Plus including GPS interface and aerial.
- Raymarine 240E. DSC VHF radio telephone.
- Second handset and speaker in cockpit.
- Raymarine RayStar 125 – antenna mounted on pushpit.
- Copper strip in place for possible retrofit of SSB radio. SSB radio not included.
- Sailor SC4000 Iridium phone system with external antenna, transceiver and handset, mounted at chart table.
- AG Neova 12V DC LCD display, stowage for laptop in chart table, Inventica Yachtspot wireless card and router, AC Marine Wifi antenna, LinkSys Wifi access point, LinkSys Network Switch.
- Laptop not included.
- Twin stainless steel sinks, including routered draining lines in avonite.
- Gimballed Force 10 cooker in stainless steel with 4-burners, grill and oven, including routered lines and heat pan rods in avonite.
- Frigomatic DC refrigeration and freezer in stainless steel upright chest.
- 800W microwave/convection oven – larger than standard.
- Set of bone china crockery.
- Set of Melamine plates and dishes and mugs.
- 2 x Sets of glasses – Dartington and Strahl.
- Oyster customized Robert Weich stainless steel cutlery.
- 2 x WCs.
- 2 x Showers.
Heating & Ventilation:
- White Hella fans, 12V, in owner’s stateroom, both cabins and the galley.
- Access companionway treads all in teak.
- Penguin air conditioning with reverse cycle heating – twin outlet 16,00 BTU for saloon, and single outlet 7000 BTU for aft cabin.
- Air conditioning grilles – Brooke Air Satin Aluminium.
- JVC Stereo FM radio / DVD player with iPod interface.
- Pair of waterproof speakers in cockpit.
- Samsung 19” LCD TV with electric lift in saloon, located behind starboard side saloon seating.
- Status aerial mounted at masthead for TV and FM.
- Downlight type LED lights in polished chrome finish, with downlighters over reading areas.
- Cantalupi Quadro CLL with frosted lenses in stainless steel, 6W.
- Reading light for each berth.
- Automatic light to drinks locker.
- LED strip auto-door light in wardrobe in owner’s stateroom.
- LED strip lights on underside of galley inboard shelf.
- Red courtesy lights at sole level.
- Dimmers to under deck lights and saloon overhead.
- Halogen red nightlights at chart table, galley, and forward companionway.
- Boom light over cockpit table.
- Spreader lights – downlighters – in addition to foredeck light.
- Aqua Signal 41 bi-colour navigation light.
- Aqua Signal 40 all-round white anchor light at masthead.
- Aqua Signal 40 steaming light.
- Aqua Signal ‘Kiel’ deck light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior joinery finished in maple.
- Six berths in three cabins, excluding the saloon.
- Designed to be modern and coordinated, whilst remaining practical and durable at sea.
- Essential features include sculpted fiddles and grabrails, ‘shadow-gap’ joints between panels and Oyster custom knobs for lockers and drawers.
- Inlay lines in all cab doors in Bubinga, with custom cut maple finish to doors facing into saloon.
- Flush catches fitted throughout.
- Custom door handles in Portofino Chrome.
- Privacy locker on Owner’s cabin.
- All fiddles, including carlin rail, with Bubinga inlay line.
- Cabin soles to be random plank style, teak finish.
- 2.5mm veneer edge to all floorboards.
- Surfaces in galley in Avonite colour: Copper Canyon; surfaces in heads in Night Pearl in high gloss.
- Headlining in off-white vinyl.
- Upholstery – Alcantara with stitched finish, Colour: dark grey.
- Lee screens on sea berths, upgraded to Weathermax material – Colour: Grey.
- Deck Saloon windows with Oceanair Skysol blinds – Colour: Uno.
- Oceanair Skyscreen blinds with integral mosquito mesh to all overhead deck hatches – Colour: Nuance.
- 3 brick safe.
Description of layout from forwards:
- V-berth with an infill piece and cushion to be stored under forward berth, under-berth stowage, and a cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Pair of upper lockers at forward end, plus full length fiddled side shelves.
- Bevel edged mirror.
Twin Guest Cabin:
- To port with upper and lower berths, clothes lockers and a cedar lined hanging locker.
- Bevel edged mirror on wardrobe door.
- To starboard with a manual Brydon toilet, washbasin, bevel edged mirror, stowage lockers and a shower area with curtain.
- The saloon features an L-shaped settee and table to port with a two-seater settee to starboard.
- Tabletop features a stunning ASTRAEUS marquetry design when closed.
- Once fully opened, it reveals a contrasting Madronna wood finish.
- Locker for potential retrofit of washing machine in timer including shelf, and trotter box above.
- Solid maple batten in headlining to take overhead lights.
- Wooden mast cover.
- Angled wooden wine rack in table base, set back to allow upright spirit stowage at front.
- Locker fitted out for glasses, etc.
- The chart area faces forward at the aft, starboard end of the saloon.
- The chart table can take an Admiralty chart folded in two.
- Good instrument panel with space for navigation equipment.
- To port.
- Plentiful lockers and stowage.
- Worktops in avonite – Colour: Copper Canyon – including fiddles and upstands.
- Double berth offset slightly to port with a settee and dressing table, cedar lined hanging locker and locker space, and upper lockers at aft end starboard and port side.
- Pocket coil sprung mattress.
- Wooden laminated maple edge to berth with Bubinga inlay.
- Opening twin hull ports when at anchor.
- Bevel edged mirror forward of the dressing table seat.
- Seat and berth headboard in saloon matching Alcantara.
- Joinered bookcase at forward end starboard side.
- Access panel to shaft coupling and stern gland.
- To starboard with electric Quietflush Jabsco toilet with sea/fresh water supply, washbasin, bevel edged mirror, stowage lockers and shower area with curtain and a separate shower tray.
- Countertop in Night Pearl in High Gloss.
- Creda Solarail electric towel rail.
- Opening hull port with not sailing.
- Sloop rig.
- Electric in-mast furling; Selden ‘Furlin’ mast, including electric drive.
- Selden spars painted white.
- Rod kicker.
- Harken B503 backstay tensioner.
- Single ‘no strike’ Ion dissipater at masthead, and mast step linked to keel including chainplates.
- Standing rigging stainless steel 1 x 19 wire rigging.
- Selden Furlex 400S manual headsail furling.
- Selden carbon pole – single pole with up / downhaul, stowed vertically on mast.
- Package includes halyard, clutches, pair of sheets, guys, blocks and fittings.
- Storm jib package includes removable forestay and adjuster, 2 x Wichard deckplates, halyard, clutch, sheets and cars.
- Four anodized alloy cleats for halyards.
- Custom made bowsprit for MPS – decking fittings forward of anchor locker.
- Lewmar two-speed.
- 2 x 58 CEST electric self-tailing primary winches.
- 2 x 46 CST self-tailing secondary winches.
- 1 x 46 CEST electric mainsheet / multifunction winch.
- 1 x 46 CST main halyard winch on mast.
- 1 x 46 CST genoa halyard winch on mast.
- Sails by Sanders lymington
- Main sail Tri radial Carbon cruising laminate partial vertical battens 2015
- Genoa Tri radial Carbon cruising laminate 2015
- Original sails By Dolphin Sails.
- Mainsail, DYS 14/7 Polyester taffeta’d laminate – Tri radial with Anti UV and mildew coating, cut with larger than standard roach.
- Genoa, DYS 14/7 Polyester taffeta’d laminate – Tri radial with Anti UV and mildew coating, approximately 140%, including a foam luff and UV stripes.
- Storm jib – in high visibility orange.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and gateway midship stanchions.
- Stainless steel grabrails on deck saloon roof.
- Granny bars – removable style.
- Quarter pushpit seats in teak and stainless steel.
- Lazarette locker with twin stainless steel gas struts, including step to help access – mounted above emergency tiller, and stainless bar for rope storage.
- Gas locker for 2 bottles.
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches.
- Gebo opening portlight and alloy-framed hull ports.
- Lewmar opening port from galley into cockpit.
- Cockpit table – custom made with fold-out leaves.
- Cockpit cushions in waterproof Aqua leather – Colour: White.
- 3 x GRP cockpit coaming lockers with stainless steel surround – one each side and one behind helm.
- Socket in top transom step for passerelle (passerelle not included).
- Stainless steel hinged ladder and two rungs / step on transom.
- Hot and cold freshwater deck shower in transom locker.
- Anchor deckwash – fresh water supply.
- Drop-down washboard with shockcord system.
- Reinforced outboard bracket.
- Stainless steel dorade vents.
- Heyco marine tool kit.
- Assorted spares and manuals.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel mooring and cockpit cleats, including pair of additional cleats on aft deck for stern to mooring, and stainless steel anti-chafe plates.
- Stowage in lazarette for kedge anchor.
- 27kg CQR anchor with 80m of 10mm short link, calibrated galvanized chain.
- Fortress FX37 kedge anchor with 100m of 18mm Octoplait warp, and 10m of 10mm chain.
- Lewmar V-4 with stainless steel deck unit, 12V vertical type electric anchor windlass, controlled by adjacent deck-mounted foot switches.
- Warps and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- All canvaswork in upgraded Weathermax material – Colour: Silver Grey.
- Acrylic fold-down sprayhood to main companionway, including stainless steel extended grabrail with leather cover on aft sprayhood hoop.
- Opening front panel and stowage pockets port and starboard.
- Bimini, including zip up canvas stowage cover.
- Covers for cockpit table, pedestals and wheels.
Tender & Outboard:
- Cooney 225 tall davits (225kg maximum load), with leather cover to protect RIB.
- Avon 3.15m RIB.
- Mercury 6hp four-stroke outboard motor.
- Liferaft stowage in pushpit including lower support to deck.
- Ocean Safety Ocean ISO 9650 6-man with Solas B Pack liferaft.
- Echomax 230 radar reflector on mast.
- 2 x White Ocean Safety horseshoe buoys with lights.
- Webbing jackstays and shackles.
- Sea-Me radar transponder, including antenna mounted at masthead.
- Emergency tiller.
- Various fire extinguishers.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- DesignerRob Humphreys and the Oyster Design Group
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length14 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam4.41 m
- Max Draft2.15 m
- Displacement17.5 tonnes
- Ballast Weight11,904.96 lb
- Engine 1
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4-TE
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard