This Windy 25 Mirage has always lived on the south coast of England and has many extras, with a great specification; including teak decking, bow thruster, chart plotter, blue hull stripe, battery charger, shore power and fusion sound system. She has modest hours on her punchy KAD 300 diesel engine, which has been serviced regularly - including a full service at the end 2019 – Please call the office for more details +44 (0) 1590 679222.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Gel coat blue hull stripe.
- Sleipner Sidepower bowthruster.
- Teak laid bathing cockpit.
- Teak laid swim platform (replaced 2018)
- 1000W electric anchor windlass, s/s anchor and self-stowing bow roller
- Garmin 176C colour chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata instrument
- Icom M-503 VHF radio
- Fusion sound system (new 2018).
- Blue Sunbrella cockpit upholstery with yellow piping
- Bennett trim tabs & indicators.
- Blue camper canopy.
- Polished mahogany transom.
Deck, Cockpit and Superstructure:
- Blue GRP hull stripe with white waterline stripe
- Windscreen with stainless steel surround
- Stainless steel guardrails and pulpit
- Teak-laid, cockpit sole & bathing platform
Lay up Weights (Reinforcement Only):
- Deck - 8.7oz/ft2 (2.65kg/m2)
- Topsides - 8.4oz/ft2 (2.55kg/m2) & Divinycell Sandwich
- Chine - 21.1oz/ft2 (6.45kg/m2)
- Bottom – 15.9oz/ft2 (4.85kg/m2)
- Keel – 22.1oz/ft2 (6.75kg/m2)
Recent Work Carried Out
- Antifouled (June 2019).
- Anodes replaced (June 2019).
- Turbo overhaul (June 2019).
- Impeller replaced (November 2019).
- Drive belt replaced (Novemeber 2019)
- Alternator belt replaced (November 2019).
- Volvo Penta EDC throttle control.
- Power steering.
- Trim tabs with indicators at helm station.
- Complete engine instrumentation.
- Volvo Penta KAD300-A (285HP) – estimated 470 hours @ January 2019.
- Volvo Penta Duo Prop outdrive.
- Engine serviced – Volvo Agent November 2019.
- Outdrive service & bellows replaced – April 2017.
RPM, KNOTS, N/LM, L/h, DBA.
1000, 6.3, 0.45,3, 68.
1500, 8.8, 1.14,10, 77.
2000, 17.3, 1.14, 17, 82.
2500, 25.6, 0.98, 25, 87.
2800, 30.0, 0.97, 29, 83.
3000, 32.9, 0.97, 32, 84.
3200, 35.2, 1.05, 41, 84.
3400, 37.9, 1.08, 41, 86.
3600, 40.4, 1.16, 47, 88.
3800, 42.9, 1.19, 51, 88.
3960, 44.0, 1.27, 56, 88.
* (hull condition and weather may dramatically affect performance)
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – 66 g (300 l) – with gauge at helm station
- Water tank (aluminium) – 15.5 g (75 l) – with gauge at helm station
- Manual sea heads in cabin
- Cold water transom shower
- Fresh water sink with retractable tap
- One electric , one manual bilge pump
- 1 x start battery
- 1 x service batteries
- 12V accommodation lighting
- Windscreen wipers
- Navigation lights
- Individual switches and circuit breakers
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood
- Luxury bulkhead and deck head linings
- Teak and holly cabin sole
- Large U-shaped sofa
- Retractable high gloss table
- Infill to convert sofa to double berth
- Mirror on forward bulkhead
- Opening central deck hatch
- 12V Ceiling lights & port-light
- Sea heads with retractable lid under sofa
- Deck fridge mounted in cockpit sole
- Pull out shower for transom
- Sink with adjustable tap next to co-pilot seating
- Fire extinguisher
- Teak-laid decking
- Lazarette storage under cockpit sole
- Engine access supported by gas struts
- Helm seat with bolster
- Co-pilot seat with bolster
- Cockpit seating both to port and starboard
- Storage under seating
- Stainless steel anchor (13m chain & line)
- 6 x Stainless steel mooring cleats (forward, amidships, quarter)
- Fender & mooring lines
- Teak-laid decking & shower
- Retractable bathing ladder
- Quarter cleats, ski hook/towing eye
- Camper canopy
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- DesignerHans J Johnsen
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length7.62 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam2.49 m
- Displacement1.9 tonnes
- Engine 1
- Make: Volvo
- Model: KAD300-285HP
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard