This Regal 28 Express is a four-berth sports cruiser that offers comfortable accommodation both inside and out. “Bluebird” was launched in 2014 (built 2013) and is powered by a Mercruiser 350 Magnum (300hp) petrol engine offering great performance and economy. Being turn-key ready and with great service history she will not be on the market long!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP Hull, deck and superstructure.
- Electric lowering radar arch.
- Synthetic teak inlay to bathing platform.
Extras above Standard Specifcation
- Lewmar Bow thruster.
- Bennet Trim tabs.
- Mercury Inflatable tender.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with controls at the bow and helm.
- Ritchie compass.
- Garmin GPS map 740 touch screen colour chart plotter.
- Faria digital depth finder.
- Garmin VHF100i DSC VHF radio.
- Telescopic boarding ladder.
- Weaver snap davits.
- Full height camper cover.
- Finlux flatscreen TV.
- Fusion stereo radio/Bluetooth/MP3 player with controls in the cabin and the helm.
- Stereo speakers in the saloon and cockpit.
- Mercruiser 350 Magnum MPI 300hp petrol engine.
- 5.7 litre V8 motor with sea water cooling.
- 127 hours approx run at August 2020.
- Last serviced July 2020.
- Mercruiser Bravo III sterndrive with counter rotating propellers.
- Power steering.
- Power trim and tilt.
- Mercruiser single lever shift/throttle.
Performance and economy*:
- Maximum speed 30 knots approx.
- Cruising speed 24 knots approx.
- Total capacity of 276 litres (61 gallons).
- Fuel tank level gauges.
- Total fresh water capacity of 75 litres (17 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 68 litres (15 gallons) with overboard and deck discharge.
- 2 x 12v batteries with isolator switches.
- Charged by engine alternator and 240v shore power battery charger.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Anchor winch
- Shore power ring main.
- 12v accessory outlet at the helm.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Water heated by engine calorifier and 240v shore power immersion heater.
- Sleeps four in two double berths in two cabins.
- Horseshoe dinette with storage below, converts to a large double berth.
- High level shelves.
- 3 x Overhead hatches to deck.
- Large side windows.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Single burner electric cooker.
- Isotherm refrigerator.
- Franklin Chef microwave oven.
- High and low level storage lockers.
- Spacious aft cabin with large double bed.
- 2 x Deep storage lockers.
- Privacy curtain to separate from the saloon.
- Electric sea toilet.
- Handbasin with storage below.
- High level storage lockers with mirrored doors.
- Shower curtain.
- Towel rail.
- Helm seat with lifting bolster for standing.
- Height adjustable steering wheel.
- Chaise style lounger with folding arm rest and storage below.
- Rear facing cockpit seat with storage below.
- Aft cockpit seat is forward and rearwards facing, and converts to sunpad by way of flip over backrest.
- Storage beneath aft seat.
- Electric engine hatch lift with manual bypass.
- Numerous cup holders.
- Wet bar with sink and ice box.
- Transom door to bathing platform.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- Length8.53 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam2.59 m
- Displacement3.44 tonnes
- Engine 1
- Make: Mercruiser
- Model: 350 Magnum MPI
- Fuel Type: unleaded
- Propeller Type: Inboard