This popular yacht is a good example of the reason of the popularity of Bavaria; high build quality, superb use of space and rigged for a comfortable cruise. Amazing what had been packed into the 30” yacht. Furling sails with all lines back to cockpit, additional HD sails, two cabins and good size head, Chart table and Volvo Penta with 18hp with 890 hours in an impeccable state. Ready for immediate take over. Berth and dinghy can be included in deal.
Este popular yate es un buen ejemplo de la razón por la popularidad de Bavaria; alta calidad de construcción, excelente uso del espacio y equipado para un cómodo crucero. Velas enrollable con todas las líneas de vuelta a la bañera más 2 velas reforzado adicionales, dos cabinas y cabeza de buen tamaño, mesa de cartas y Volvo Penta con 18hp con 890 horas en un estado impecable. Listo para tomar el mando inmediatamente. Auxiliar y la amarra pueden ser incluidos.
- Raymarine Navigational pack; Chart plotter C70, Speed, - Wind-, and depth (ST60) and Autopilot (ST6002).
- Plotter with Navionics British Isles Chart
- VHF at chart table
- Original Furling Elvstroem sails – in very good state. No wear and tear due to sun.
- Sail area 50.90m2
- Additional heavy duty spare sails
- Mast height above waterline: 14.1m
- Self-tailing Winches
Deck & Cockpit:
- Teak on cockpit floor and seats.
- Cockpit table with storage
- Steering via steering wheel with leather and pedestal with navigation.
- Anchor windlass
- Volvo Penta D2 18hp – 890 hours. Very Good state.
- 90L fuel tank
- Battery charger with shore power 25Ah
Galley and saloon;
- Two-burner stove with oven.
- Top loaded cooling box with DC refrigeration
- Height in salon: 1.82m
- Webasto Heating with diesel from fuel tank
- Radio with CD/MP3
- WC with holding tank
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- DesignerJ&J Design
- Length9.45 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam3.29 m
- Dry Weight9,259.42 lb
- Ballast Weight2,204.62 lb
- Water Tank Capacity150|liter
- Fuel Tank Capacity90|liter
- Engine 1
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D1-20B
- Year: 2007
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard
- Hours: 890