PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Drinkies, Wokingham

rickp
04-12-06, 10:45
Who fancies a pre-christmas meet sometime in the week before Christmas than? I've had a few PMs and it seems likely dates are the 18th,19th or 20th. Quick poll then on which date we'd get most folks - select all that you can make (and vote before the 12th of December - if I've got the poll right, it will stop then).

Cheers,
Rick

timbad
04-12-06, 11:46
I’ve still got the hump that I missed the last one, I have voted fingers crossed for my date the 20th!!!, where if you are all lucky I will show you more of this…..
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/timbad_2006/V45cleat.jpg

adrianb
04-12-06, 12:56
On the basis that I just HAVE to see more pics - it's GOT to be the 20th !!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adrian

But any of those OK at the mo......

Whitelighter
04-12-06, 13:40
Anyday fine for me, but voted for monday. Probably didn't help looking at the scores!

timbad
04-12-06, 23:12
I still say the 20th as in Germany Monday & Tuesday
timbad

djefabs
05-12-06, 12:49
Any date fine for me Rick so have indicated for all 3 on the poll. However would like to see some of Tim & Kirstys photos so the 20th is now my preferred. Being as its very close to Xmas might suggest a 7pm or 7.30pm start. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hurricane
05-12-06, 15:59
Yep - I think I can do all evenings.

Whats this Christmas thing you are all going on about anyway?
Bar Humbug.

timbad
07-12-06, 22:48
Couldn’t agree more, Christmas always seems get in the way of a nice few days off work!!

big_si
08-12-06, 21:07
19th or 20th would be great for Shelley an me... i, ahem sorry WE, keep meaning to pop down, but never get round to dong so!!!

Where is the Wheelrights pub, i have never seen it in Wokingham?!!

Hurricane
10-12-06, 00:16
Here (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang =&keepicon=true&pc=RG100TR&advanced=&client=public &addr2=&quicksearch=RG10%200TR&addr3=&addr1=)

Hope you can make it

RogerRat
10-12-06, 18:20
20th is good for me also, looking forward to seeing more pictures of the Cleat.

They should have something to attach it to by now though! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FenderGirl
10-12-06, 19:10
Hate to let you down but it is the only single cleat picture!!! There are plenty more of entertain you though. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
FenderGirl and Timbad

timbad
12-12-06, 12:27
Looks like I will have to dust off my best Christmas attire in preparation for beer quaffing, pork pie & Wheelwright burger eating meet on the 20th, if I remember will also bring pictures of OUJO with me. (Ha Ha only joking, getting them printed today)
Timbad

p.s.
Fender girl does not know she will be driving, any suggestions on how to infirm her politely?

rickp
12-12-06, 12:33
Looks like its the 20th /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif See you all there, around 8pm as normal (though I'll probably be there from 7pm to see we can get our normal table /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

FenderGirl
12-12-06, 12:38
Hope you will be INFORMING me not INFIRMING me as that sound quiet nasty!
Don't worry I had already offered to pick up Jez and Roger! For any of you that may need reminding, bring your glasses as there are a LOT of pics!
FenderGirl

djefabs
12-12-06, 15:26
Hi Rick I will see you there about 7. Looking forward to seeing a few pics. I'm sure we can also have a debate re red/white/pink/brown derv /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

jimmy_the_builder
12-12-06, 18:37
Hi Rick

I'm hoping to come up for this one as well - what time does the pub stop doing food?

Cheers
Jimmy

adrianb
12-12-06, 20:56
Did someone mention food ? Pork pies and a Wheelwright's burger ?

Forget the 8 O'clock I'll leave the office at a reasonable hour and beat Tim to the last burger !

Adrian

rickp
12-12-06, 20:57
Jimmy - I don't know, I'll try and find out.

Rick

Whitelighter
12-12-06, 22:40
oohhh, Wheelwrights Pork Pie - Yummie.
Not bringing the slide machine and projector then Tim?

BrendanS
12-12-06, 22:54
They serve till 21:00.

Know this off by heart, as just got in on many an occasion.

Whitelighter
12-12-06, 23:10
Any chance of seeing you down there?

BrendanS
12-12-06, 23:20
Yeah, should be OK for this one

adrianb
20-12-06, 14:33
Guys (and girls)

Been meaning to arrange some freebies for a little while.............

I have 9 x metal polish - http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=9876

for the first 9 at the meet tonight !

Compliments of the Season.

See you there

Adrian
www.cleanandshiny.co.uk (http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk)

big_si
20-12-06, 17:32
Oooo lovely!

Shelley had better get her ass back from Heathrow sharpish now!!

djefabs
20-12-06, 17:33
Probably be there about 5.30 /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

FenderGirl
20-12-06, 17:51
Leave some for me, it will be Timbads Christmas pressie!!
FenderGirl

djefabs
20-12-06, 17:56
I thought you had his chrissy present sorted. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
V45 ?????????

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FenderGirl
21-12-06, 09:14
Great to see you all last night it was good to catch up and of course show you all the pics of OUJO. As we mentioned we will be at the show Friday 5th and Saturday 6th at the very least if any of you would like a guided tour!
Thanks also Adrian for thr Christmas pressie we should all have polished guard rails next time we see you!
Happy Christmas,
FenderGirl /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rickp
21-12-06, 09:21
Yes - it was a good evening. Great to see the photos and everyone else. And a prezzie too - thanks Adrian!

Happy Christmas and may see some of you for New Year, fingers crossed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

big_si
21-12-06, 10:03
Great to finally meet the crowd, photos of OUJO in build were fab and we're looking forward to a personal tour at LIBS!

Plus a nice tub of polish to get the guardrails shiny for the new year!! (thanks heaps Adrian)

All have a fantastic Christmas and a equally fab New Year, whatever you all decide to do!