PDA

View Full Version : Fancy That!

bradtarga34
08-08-07, 14:24
We will be having our annual fancy dress cruise on this Saturday from Walton Marina up to Runnymede with about 6 boats, so thought I better give some advance notice so you can all run for cover! We met Gavi last year, so if any other forumites are out and about give us a wave and try not to laugh too much /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gavi
08-08-07, 14:27
Ah yes, I remember it well.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/gavidrinker/oudrageoustoga.jpg

We'll be out and about during the day but are off to the rugby by late afternoon. Have a good one!

byron
08-08-07, 14:42
Call that fancy dress? All the Oxford Ditch look like that, well the dead ones do anyway /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bradtarga34
08-08-07, 15:24
Nightmare, I can't believe you had that photo still! We'll probably feel like the Oxford Ditch guys on the Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BG1
08-08-07, 17:33
It should be BradToga34! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gavi
08-08-07, 17:43
[ QUOTE ]
It should be BradToga34! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms1
08-08-07, 22:40
heading out of Shepperton upstream on Saturday. I shall have the camera ready>

bradtarga34
09-08-07, 10:41
What's your boat name Martin, will keep an eye out for you. We'll have another Mirage with us on the day as well, but if last year was anything to go by, it would probably be barely recognisable

Gavi
12-08-07, 00:25
I went to The Swan to watch the passing lunacy. Sadly my photo does not do justice to Oudrageous, nor her sister boat which was rather loudly decorated (hopefully Brad has a photo). But still...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/gavidrinker/img254.jpg

And after waiting for the group to pass by the owner of Another Toy kindly got us as close as possible to the railway station so we could go and see...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/gavidrinker/img256.jpg

But we lost /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Doolittle
12-08-07, 00:37
Yeah, deep sorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyway, peeps leep yelling at me from their boats! I reckon I clocked Boatone Tony but wasn't sure about the flybridge heading downstream? Anyone admitting to it???

1yppah
12-08-07, 13:12
Wintessed all dressed boats while waiting to go down through Chertsey lock, my 6 year old awarded the prize to the cowboy cart type thing....(mirage?).

My favourite comment was from her after she spotted the lady dressed in school uniform..Daddy that lady is far to old to go to school!

Gavi
12-08-07, 20:02
Met Brad at The Swan this afternoon and he seemed in very good health when you consider the danger of his mission the night before. That said, he'd been there for a few hours...

bradtarga34
14-08-07, 10:26
Good to see you on Sunday Brendon, a couple of bloody mary's seem to kick start me back into the land of the living!

Stese
15-09-07, 19:59
For those who are interested, the 'Cowboy Cart Type thing' is a Fairline Mirage 29. called Blue Lady.