PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Goering's Glamour Yacht "CARIN II" Found Lying in Red Sea

Metronicity
30-04-08, 07:34
Want to join me in rescuing a grand old lady of the sea? Hermann Goering's 90 foot motor yacht is waiting to be restored. Built in 1937, she was seized by General Montgomery at the end of WWII as a spoil of war and given to the British Royal Family who used her as a pleasure boat for 15 years. Then given back to Goering's daughter...sold to the Hitler Diaries guy...ended up in Egypt and was seized by Gaddafi in 1987. She's been at a mooring in the Red Sea since then. Largely intact. Motors work. Hull sound. Shafts sabotaged when she was in dry dock. Needs a lot of work but what a vessel! Have a look at the photos here -
Goerings "CARIN II" (http://www.welcometowallyworld.com/frontpage/2008/4/26/hitlers-diary-hermann-goerings-yacht.html)
Leave me a message.

Seagreen
30-04-08, 10:08
Seen your pics. Sure is an ugly vessel, so not my thing at all. However, would be a great rebuild opportunity and especially funny if it could be owned and re-flagged as Israeli...

That would make Goering's ghost purple with rage!
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chrusty1
30-04-08, 10:33
Would make a great bonfire!

B175Chris
30-04-08, 10:34
I disagree, it'd make the bonfire look ugly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chanelyacht
30-04-08, 10:35
Max Mosely might be interested...

cliffordpope
30-04-08, 10:42
She looks nice in profile and in front, especially in the old pictures - a typical 30s motor yacht. But the stern is much too wide - the designer seemed to run out of elegance at that point.

BTW Gaddafi is Libya, not Egypt.

Carin, usually spelt Karin, was Goring's first wife. He forced his second wife to live in her shadow, naming his grotesque hunting lodge Karinhall in her memory. That, unlike his yacht, was demolished after the war.

Chrusty1
30-04-08, 10:52
Regardless of the aesthetics of the thing, I think it should be burned, or towed out to some point off soundings and sent to the bottom. The world doesn't need another Nazi icon!

scottie
30-04-08, 11:27
I always thought that Goerings yacht was called Sea Wolf and was owned by the Simpson Lawrence family and was kept on the clyde for many years 1950-70s era but its likely he had at least a couple.

Another boat that was a prize was Lady Prudence which when she was stripped back to varnish was found to have been machine gunned and was dotted alover with patches .

ccscott49
30-04-08, 11:31
So you would like to burn "Nord wind" as well? A boat is not her owner, she wasnt owned by Nazi's for very long!!

Chrusty1
30-04-08, 11:51
[ QUOTE ]
So you would like to burn "Nord wind" as well? A boat is not her owner, she wasnt owned by Nazi's for very long!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was Scottie, I think I would be scratching my head a bit right now? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

absit_omen
30-04-08, 17:31
I love the bit about him commissioning the boat to mark his second marriage to Emmy but naming it after his first wife, Karin!

What sensitivity. No wonder he went so far in spite of the pastel uniforms!

Sneds
30-04-08, 18:11
Shouldn't it be about the boat not the politics? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chrusty1
30-04-08, 18:21
Should it?.........I think it's about a lot more than just politics, but you have your point of view, and I have mine. Look, if it was just a windfall, from some German sailing club, I wouldn't feel as strongly about it, but that boat, at least as far as I am concerned, represents a lot more than that, maybe some of us have longer memories than others?

No Regrets
30-04-08, 19:18
FFS, he's dead.

You can all go round burning Beetles and old Boats, but in case you didn't notice, we won the war.

Although I wonder if it was worth it sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Metronicity
30-04-08, 20:10
Yes I'm aware of where Libya is but that's where the beginning of the end started - have you even followed the link and read the story?

Seagreen
30-04-08, 20:24
Thats why having it sailing under an Israeli ensign would be so choice. 1930's mobos aren't my thing (see avatar), but they are better looking than todays gin palaces. so I'd like to think that someone out there does have the spare cash and the inclination to see her restored.

Sure, I think she's ugly but if in the right hands, and with the right new owner, she'd be great... if you like that sort of thing.

I couldn't resist this. Just enjoy the irony...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/macnadoodle/carin101.jpg

oldfrank
30-04-08, 21:29
Speaking of the 3rd Reich and much closer to home. Herr Mescherschmit's (confident he spelled it differently) sailing yacht is decaying in a yard in Great Yarmouth. Really bad condition - worse - doesn't look as if it was up to much when it was new. OF

Sixpence
30-04-08, 22:24
I don't think I have particularly bad taste, but checked with my wife just in case /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and we both think she has the makings of a very nice boat, and at 90ft I'm very tempted to get involved (if only I had the money) . Niether of us can understand what this hang up some people have is all about. So she was built for a senior German officer in WWII, so what, she's a nice boat and I wouldn't care if she was built for A.H. himself, I just see a nice boat
I do like the irony though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2nd_apprentice
01-05-08, 00:23
Why not get Erich Honecker's "Ostseeland"?
70's commie style and CCTV in every room!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3219/2455581436_bb706f355e_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3243/2454753169_db8d3ed2e2_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2097/2454753207_603b19e61c_o.jpg

Ah, that luxury! Those east German dictators sure knew how to seriously show off and throw up in style.
But if that's just not flamboyant enough for you get Saddam's gin palace!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/2454753077_518cba434b_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3122/2454753351_6cd444c7f6_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2454753489_fa8fec1aa9_o.jpg

Perhaps adding Pol Pot's cutlery and Idi Amin's fridge (for chilled drinks so everybody keeps a cool head) would be nice too, not?

Sixpence
01-05-08, 00:36
Simple really, I don't like those but I do like the look of Carin II

Chrusty1
01-05-08, 06:27
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I have particularly bad taste, but checked with my wife just in case /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and we both think she has the makings of a very nice boat, and at 90ft I'm very tempted to get involved (if only I had the money) . Niether of us can understand what this hang up some people have is all about. So she was built for a senior German officer in WWII, so what, she's a nice boat and I wouldn't care if she was built for A.H. himself, I just see a nice boat
I do like the irony though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A senior german officer?.......you make him sound almost honourable. If you are inclined to do so, maybe have a read of this....

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/goering.html

Some people might find that wanting to be associated with, and to admire something connected with a piece of [--word removed--] like Hermann Goering, just a tad sick. Still what the heck, it was all a long time ago must be all of 63 years, and what does it matter that millions of people died?

Well actually to me, and I am sure to many others it matters a great deal. I am also sure that nothing I have to say will stop anybody trying to make a few quid out of restoring the bloody thing.

For me, restoring that boat is no different to collecting and wearing Nazi uniforms and insignia, still some people will try to attach credibility to all kinds of sick pursuits and pastimes, am I being intolerant here? Probably, but I think society is way too tolerant of all kinds of shite these days.

I expect that in truth, I am just a small voice in the wilderness, but it doesn't mean that I am wrong, does it?

Sneds
01-05-08, 07:09
Not wrong at all, and I empathise with your sentiments, I really do, but this is a boat not a Nazi simbol, just a boat.
Would you not visit Austria 'cos Hitler was born there, or Paris 'cos the "Germans" marched through the city?

Chrusty1
01-05-08, 07:21
Hello Iain,

Just a boat?....I wish it was, then it would be a worthwhile project, but I fear that if it is restored, it will be sold on the basis that it was Hermann Goerings boat, and not that it is just a vintage motor boat. As it was Goerings boat it is very much a symbol, and for some sick twats, a very desirable symbol! Well look, I have said my piece, no point in rambling on about it.

Have a great day.

cliffordpope
01-05-08, 08:50
I don't think burning things because you don't like their owners, or consider the style "decadent" achieves very much.
The nazis were rather into that kind of thing themselves - Reichstag, books, people.

There was once a movement to hang the Kaiser, but I notice his yacht is now restored.

Chrusty1
01-05-08, 09:22
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think burning things because you don't like their owners, or consider the style "decadent" achieves very much.
The nazis were rather into that kind of thing themselves - Reichstag, books, people.

There was once a movement to hang the Kaiser, but I notice his yacht is now restored.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind at all if you disagree with me. but inane comments like that serve nothing. If you can't or don't want to understand the symbolism attached to that boat, well what's to say really? I suppose that you might think it's ok, to collect and or restore just about anything because it is old or you consider it to be interesting? Do you really not see that for some people, to see that boat restored and swanning about the waters various, would be deeply offensive, and belittling of the suffering that that the Nazis perpetrated in WW2?

I said I wasn't going to say anymore about it, but I felt that for you to suggest that I was in someway as bad as the Nazis for suggesting that the thing would be better destroyed, is deeply offensive to me! With that, I have said all I am going to say.

cliffordpope
01-05-08, 10:13
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be offensive.
Someone famous once said, where they burn books, soon they will be burning people, and the nazis exemplified that only too well.
Burning symbols, if that is what it is, does not allay old inhumanities. In fact it often creates the very symbol you are concerned about. The nazis doubtless thought it was a smart move to burn the parliament building, but instead the pictures that went round the world created a lasting monument to the end of democracy.

Anyway, I'd change the name if it were my yacht.

Chrusty1
01-05-08, 10:38
No problem Clifford /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.......as I said, I will leave it now.

ccscott49
01-05-08, 11:02
I dont think you have bad taste either, I think she would look fabulous, renovated, imagine all that varnish work looking gleaming and the topsides etc, refitted in style with sympathy she would look great!

Sixpence
01-05-08, 11:12
Exactly my thoughts too. I would also re-name her and try and lose the links to her former life, but she would make a really nice boat for someone with the time (I have plenty) and money (sadly lacking there) to return her to her former glory.

saltwater_gypsy
01-05-08, 13:23
The BNP will probably put in an offer!

Seagreen
01-05-08, 21:26
[ QUOTE ]
The BNP will probably put in an offer!

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Something along the lines of "sell to us for a fiver or we'll shove dog poo through yer letterbox..."
If the BNP did buy it, they'd cover it in cuprinol brown fence paint and the galley could only cook chips. You could run the engines on the methane from the bad beer, though..

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

starfire
03-05-08, 08:30
Nordwind, a KFK (Kreigsfishkutter) used as a sail training boat.

One of some 600 boats produced during WW2, most number of boats of one type produced by anyone during the war.

78 ft long, Hull 4cm oak on steel frames.
Used to have one.

No Regrets
03-05-08, 10:13
While on the subject of all those poor dead Jews, lets not exclude the millions of poor innocent people maimed by Christians, Catholics, Arabs, Africans, British, Romans and....oh, er, Jews...

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Alfie168
03-05-08, 17:25
If you visit Fort Paull on the Humber Estuary east of Hull you can gaze upon Herman Goering's death mask, and a brief summary of his crimes against humanity and his moral decline. He was from Rosenheim in Bavaria, which is a nice small town in the foothills of the Alps, been there a couple of times a long time ago...how shall I say..on 'romantic business' in my youth /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I wouldn't want his damned boat though frankly.

Tim

MASH
03-05-08, 18:35
Well, I've followed this extroardinary post for some time and cannot remain silent any longer.

It is clear that when cetain parts of history are discussed then no rationale will prevail which is a pity, but this is ludicrous!

A boat is a boat! A simple mechanical object. Who it belongs to, or belonged to, or who once used it is irrelevant, it is just a collection of steel and wood. It is a blameless inanimate object, and suggestions that it should be burned on acount of it's inadvertent part in history is as outrageous as suggesting that it's present or future owners are card-carrying members of the Nazi party. This is the "politics" (if I may so misuse the term) of hysteria, and utterly inappropriate to the subject in question.

Whether or not you chose to include Hermann Goering (not nasi goring, that is an Indonesian pork snack...) as one of the princilal evils of Nazism his yacht is nothing whatsoever to do with the argument, and those that demand it's destruction on account of it's owner's past are clearly not altogether on the plot.

If we are to burn all assets of past dictators we should;

a); Eradicate Paris and Berlin

b); Eradicate Rome

c); Eradicate N korea

d); Burn down the RAF museum at Hendon (Luftwaffe
history there)

e): Go to Duxford and burn Black Six

Or, perhaps, wake up, come into the 21st century and recognise that there is such a thing as history and that it is a crime to eradicate it on short-term PC cultural whims.

Wake up, people, this is a boat with a connection to history. How dare anyone imagine they have the right to eradicate such a historical exhibit on the basis of an historical offence, no matter how remotely involved?

Follow on this line of "reasoning" and we'll be demanding the destruction of all the ex Soviet Squre Riggers won't we?

Well, we will , won't we??? Yes, burn the Bolshevik [--word removed--]!

After all, Stalin butchered more than Hitler, didn't he?

So!!!

Let's get a sense of proportion here when we demand the destruction of as part of history!

Neither destroying history nor a corrosive hate across the generations is a constructive theme in a civilised society.

Burning books, history, people or boats is a suer sign that the bad guys have won.

Think about it!

Blueboatman
03-05-08, 18:50
Yup,the smart thing to do would be to restore it and rename it and use it,not try to make a play on one of the preceding owners..
But there again,is it a 'happy' or,indeed a 'lucky' ship or do we believe in such things as stuff and nonsense ?

Seagreen
03-05-08, 21:31
Spot on. Should we tear down the Colisseum just because the Romans used to force people to kill each other for entertainment there? The last time a cultural artifact was deliberately destroyed were the Bamyan Buddhas, blown up by the Taliban...

Most cultures in history have committed an atrocity against another at one time. But civilised societies do not just destroy for the sake of it. Even the Germans, who lost about 25 million of their own people during WW2, keep many Nazi buildings just to serve as a warning to themselves, rather than glorifying the Nazi past.

Past object only have power over you if you give them credence. Its why us British are generally untroubled by being too serious about art and literature.

And Karin II is only just a boat. But it is damn ugly.

Alfie168
03-05-08, 21:58
"After all, Stalin butchered more than Hitler, didn't he?"

Thanks for reminding me. I don't want Stalins damned boat either then.

Happy to clear that one up for you.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tim

alec
03-05-08, 22:37
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind at all if you disagree with me. but inane comments like that serve nothing. If you can't or don't want to understand the symbolism attached to that boat, well what's to say really? I suppose that you might think it's ok, to collect and or restore just about anything because it is old or you consider it to be interesting? Do you really not see that for some people, to see that boat restored and swanning about the waters various, would be deeply offensive, and belittling of the suffering that that the Nazis perpetrated in WW2?

I said I wasn't going to say anymore about it, but I felt that for you to suggest that I was in someway as bad as the Nazis for suggesting that the thing would be better destroyed, is deeply offensive to me! With that, I have said all I am going to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual Crusty you cannot accept other points of view in an acceptable way. You have to make a personal point toward the poster in nearly every post you make just because they have a different point of view. This is offensive and not in the true spirit of a forum such as this. If you want to drive people away carry on as you are now .

Sixpence
04-05-08, 02:20
Well said. Personally I don't like Stalins boat so not interested, I do like this boat and have been in contact with the original poster. I do hope others do the same

2nd_apprentice
04-05-08, 18:57
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who shall we?
After all it's just a boat that just so happened to belong to some senior nazi official. Nothing to get excited about.

Chrusty1
04-05-08, 19:35
[ QUOTE ]
As usual Crusty you cannot accept other points of view in an acceptable way. You have to make a personal point toward the poster in nearly every post you make just because they have a different point of view. This is offensive and not in the true spirit of a forum such as this. If you want to drive people away carry on as you are now .

[/ QUOTE ]

Ach so! Ze Riechforum Politzie haf arrived, Got in Himmel!

That wasn't personal abuse you wee appendige, this is personal abuse!............

Awah an' bile ye heed! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On a scale of one to ten even that ranks pretty low, about a three I reckon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Metronicity
04-05-08, 21:13
About as ugly as a Gaff yawl, ex cornish oyster dredger built 1860 I would think. ;-)

Metronicity
04-05-08, 21:44
I take your point about CARIN II being a Nazi symbol but the one thing no-one has brought up on this thread is ....(and this will put the cat amongst the pigeons)...she was deemed good enough for the British Royal Family to swan around in for 15 years. "...in 1945 became part of the Royal Navy - renamed the "Royal Albert" - the flagship of the British fleet of the Rhine. In 1952 the boat was renamed "Prince Charles". She steamed from Krefeld for the state visit to Switzerland in 1955 and was even command ship of the British at the first joint NATO maneuvers "Cordon Bleu". Then came Adenauer to the evening reception on Göring's yacht. Regularly, she was used by the Royal Family. The former chef recalls that the Royals used to fly to Frankfurt and then drive by Rolls-Royce to Wiesbaden-Schierstein where they could go by boat up the Rhine to Heidelberg or down to Holland. Prince Charles, as a boy, was kept busy peeling potatoes." - a lousy Babelfish translation but the gist is there. But there you have it - with the bodies of millions of people barely cold, as it were, the British Royals were larking around in Hermann Görings boat. I suppose she'll always be known as "Hermann Görings boat" and not even a name change will do much for that. And to compound things even more, Gerd Heidemann (Hitler Diaries guy) and Görings daughter Edda are both blatant Neo-Nazis. So the stigma is there. But the Fat One owned her for 8 years out of her 71.
BTW the vessel was built in the Herman Heidtmann shipyards and they were turning out some nice Philip L. Rhodes yachts in the mid-Fifties.
Oh yeah...nearly forgot...the owner of CARIN II is asking $295k. Yeah that's what I reckon too. Trying to get any details out of her is like drawing teeth. I'm a betting man myself and my bet is that this boat will end up on the bottom of the Red Sea. Pity - all those oak and teak timbers. But I still reckon she's a great-looking thing. (Enjoyed the Israeli flag!)

Chrusty1
04-05-08, 22:37
Brit Royals are only a bunch of Krauts anyway....Hanovarian inbreds! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, apart from Phil the Greek. but he's a special case.........

A head Case /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B175Chris
05-05-08, 00:07
I remember hearing a story about this yacht - One day Goering was sitting on the yacht and he noticed that the carriage clock on the mantlepiece on the deck had shown the same time for at least 2 hours!

He stands up, face to face with the clock and shouts:

"VEE HAF VAYS OV MAKING YOU TOCK!"

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2nd_apprentice
05-05-08, 00:12
That's the problem, isn't it? Everytime she hits the news somewhere it's not because she's any old boat or because she won a price or whatever.
Did that connotation exist in the fifties? I doubt it. But she was marketed afterwards as Goerings yacht. BTW you did so too.

295000 USD you must be kidding!

ps: reply to metronicity of course

saltwater_gypsy
05-05-08, 13:49
We are always warned to get all the original paperwork when buying a boat.
The documentation for this one should be interesting as it was probably not a "normal"sale. You know like the art works, property and gold bullion that also "fell"into Nazi hands.

jordanbasset
05-05-08, 14:57
Agree, the poster did not market this as a classic boat which deserves saving, it was advertised as Goering's boat. I think that is why people may have trouble with it. There are many classic boats out there that could and should be saved, it appears we are being asked to save this because it belongs to one of the architects of the third reich

noname
05-05-08, 20:52
I hear gordon browns looking for a means of escape! he could blame all his bad decisions on the poor old yacht and its history!!
He would surely find some pc buffons to listen.
As far as i m concerned it is a piece of history like any other object,the problems come from people not objects.
Give a murderer a gun do you destroy the gun and feel you have helped humanity?
How about everyone on here chipping in with a fiver?
Or perhaps the uksa would consider a refit in their colours worked for another dodgy boat?

Seagreen
05-05-08, 20:54
[ QUOTE ]

About as ugly as a Gaff yawl

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha! The possibility just does not exist!

I'm with Howard Chappelle on this. The beauty is in the sheer line. Any vessel designed and built without one looks like a floating pencil box. But look on the bright side. If Karin II was made of GRP or Steel, it'd look really dreadful!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Metronicity
06-05-08, 11:39
[ QUOTE ]
Agree, the poster did not market this as a classic boat which deserves saving, it was advertised as Goering's boat. I think that is why people may have trouble with it. There are many classic boats out there that could and should be saved, it appears we are being asked to save this because it belongs to one of the architects of the third reich

[/ QUOTE ]

I deliberately added the "Goering" bit to get people to read the thread. If you'd bothered to follow the link you would have seen my position on all things Nazi.

Au contraire...I couldn't give a rat's a... who owned it in the past. I think she's truly a classic. You know what it would cost to build something like this today? 90 foot of Burmese Teak over oak?

Forbsie
06-05-08, 12:43
[ QUOTE ]
I deliberately added the "Goering" bit to get people to read the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that you were a lover of Indonesian Food (http://www.recipe-ideas.co.uk/recipes-3/Nasi%20Goreng.htm). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jordanbasset
06-05-08, 13:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I deliberately added the "Goering" bit to get people to read the thread. If you'd bothered to follow the link you would have seen my position on all things Nazi."

"Au contraire...I couldn't give a rat's a... who owned it in the past. I think she's truly a classic. You know what it would cost to build something like this today? 90 foot of Burmese Teak over oak? "

Hi I did read the post and had and still have no doubt your have no sympathies for nazi's. What I said and will stand by is that it was advertised as Goering's boat. You say you added the Goering bit to get people to read the thread but are not interested at all in the fact it was owned by Goering. This does not seem to add up and in addition you have gone to some length on the link to fully explain all the links with nazi's past and present. I like history and enjoy reading about it just not sure this feels right. Simialrly would not be interested in buying Fred West'S boat (if he had one) where the seller went to length to describe the various links Fred West had with it (or any other serial killers for that matter)
The boat is probably worth saving, the nazi connection just does not turn me on.

You are obviously a good guy with his heart in the right place, it was just that this form of promoting the project did not do it for me - best wishes

Metronicity
06-05-08, 18:00
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I deliberately added the "Goering" bit to get people to read the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that you were a lover of Indonesian Food (http://www.recipe-ideas.co.uk/recipes-3/Nasi%20Goreng.htm). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As it happens I wrote that deliberately too.

Metronicity
06-05-08, 18:04
I think the project is probably a non-starter. The woman who owns it wants $295k. As we say down under "Tell her she's dreaming" (a line from the Aussie movie "The Castle")

Lumos
22-07-10, 21:30
I'd love to help out with the work. Cant put any money in unfortunatly.
Peace from Sweden

penfold
24-07-10, 03:56
http://thumbsnap.com/s/CitI5EeN.jpg

BrendanS
24-07-10, 04:25
love it. I'm going to have to keep that for other unexpected revived out of the blue thread revivals :)

monkey_trousers
24-07-10, 23:24
http://thumbsnap.com/s/CitI5EeN.jpg

that is pretty darn good. suspect I'll be trotting that out too from time to time.

made quite an enjoyable re-read did this thread

still surprised no-one mentioned coca cola's long term support of the hitler youth in the 30's and the national socialists themselves for the first year of the war

any prizes for guessing what the biggest selling soft drink in Israel might be??

marriemb
04-08-10, 07:08
I dont see the pics re upload so we can decide

Romeo
04-08-10, 13:15
any prizes for guessing what the biggest selling soft drink in Israel might be??

Kosher Kola?

matthew73
04-08-10, 16:51
nice old boat! im a full-time varnisher currently looking for work.can fly out anytime.
call me

matthew73
04-08-10, 16:55
hi, lots of varnish on there! im a full-time varnisher available right away.call me

chinita
04-08-10, 20:49
Hmm, this subject has a familiar ring to it.

I am sure there was a similar, no, identical, plea on another forum a couple of years ago.

Or is it my suspicious mind?

No, I don't think so.