PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I have some sad news…

tonybarebones
26-06-09, 08:07
Hello Everyone, I have some sad news… my dearest long-standing best friend and crew Babs Vaikla passed away last Saturday evening after battling with cancer, after a long illness she died peacefully at Barry hospital, the funeral is to be held at the Thornhill Crematorium on Monday 6 July at 2pm in the Wenallt Chapel…

Her family have requested no flowers but please leave donations with the ushers at the the chapel to… The Sam Davies Ward, Barry Hospital, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, where Babs was looked after with the best care anyone could expect in her final days…

Bab’s requested that her funeral should not be the traditional sombre occasion but joyful and happy, so with this in mind please wear only light colours, no dark suits or traditional mourning colours and please be cheerful in celebrating her life.

After the funeral refreshments and entertainment will be provided at the Cardiff Bay Yacht Club (its located in Cardiff Bay near the swimming pool by Toys R Us or Morrisons… for those of you who want to Google it… Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, Ferry Rd. Grangetown, Cardiff, Cf11 0Jl)

Please kindly pass this information on to anyone who knew Babs.

Sincerest wishes

Tony Davies (Barebones)

Tel: 02920 515 376
Mob: 07816 337 904
E-Mail: tonybarebones@hotmail.com

Kilter
26-06-09, 09:26
Sincere condolences to you Tony

Sneds
26-06-09, 18:12
Sorry to hear off your loss