PDA

View Full Version : What would I do ?

byron
01-08-09, 19:57
I get offers several times a year for my TC Launch. Today a got a cash offer that really made me sit up and take notice. However I then sat and thought about it. What would I buy? I like Slippers but the woodwork maintenance puts me off (I have owned about 20 in my time). The same applies to all traditional craft. I don't want or need a sports boat and don't need accommodation.
Sensibly then all things being equal my old TC Patrol Launch suits me fine. It's an excellent day boat, I can have a cuppa and get out of the rain. Much as it hurts to turn a lot of pennies down I can't think of anything to replace her with.
What do you guys think?

piratedan
01-08-09, 20:19
Keep it they are a unique piece of history and i belive the mould has been altered so no more 29' will be produced the new ones are 31' and not as good

Geoffs
01-08-09, 20:37
Keep it Byron, as you say, 'What would you do with the pennies?'. It's probably worth more to you than the pennies. Superb craft.

No Regrets
01-08-09, 20:41
I concur.

Ignoring the cash for now, what would you buy otherwise!?

nickcred
02-08-09, 08:49
Keep the lovely TC Byron, perfectly suited to your needs and has character

Doolittle
02-08-09, 14:09
Oh come on guys get a life. Let him sell the blasted thing get get what he's hankered after for years...

http://www.southshorenautical.com/jetski2.jpg