PDA

View Full Version : Cots for boats

stownsend
29-12-09, 22:04
Evening All

On the look out for inflatable cots or similar for the boat, the new addition arrived to the family arrived today, should get the boat in the water ready for March, appologies to who ever is next to us on the mooring, no doubt he will be a good cryer (just like his brother!)

Cheers

Stu

Madhatter
29-12-09, 23:17
Thought of this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHILDS-INFLATABLE-DINGHY-BOAT-BEACH-POOL-TOY-45-x-28_W0QQitemZ330338664525QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys _Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET?hash=item4ce9b8004d

Csail
30-12-09, 07:57
Top idea and can be used on the beach.

Kilter
30-12-09, 14:21
Evening All

On the look out for inflatable cots or similar for the boat, the new addition arrived to the family arrived today, should get the boat in the water ready for March, appologies to who ever is next to us on the mooring, no doubt he will be a good cryer (just like his brother!)

Cheers

Stu

What we used was a good quality dog bed (new one of course! :rolleyes: )

It fitted snuggly between the settee berth and the table on the floor where the motion was least and he could not fall and was very well padded, warm and cosy. Oh, and on a practical note, not very expensive either! :)

Madhatter
30-12-09, 15:11
Top idea and can be used on the beach.

Also handy if the boat sinks !!!!!:eek:

stownsend
30-12-09, 16:13
I like the sound of the dog bed, never though of using one of them !

I think the dinghy will be usefull, float him away when a full on cry is happening !!!

Cheers

Stu

Madhatter
30-12-09, 19:48
I like the sound of the dog bed, never though of using one of them !

I think the dinghy will be usefull, float him away when a full on cry is happening !!!

Cheers

Stu

Oh!! I thought you wanted an inflatable one otherwise I would have recommended a carrycot :D

Kilter
30-12-09, 21:19
Oh!! I thought you wanted an inflatable one otherwise I would have recommended a carrycot :D

Dog bed is better because it will fit more snugly!

stownsend
31-12-09, 10:45
If we put the dog bed in the dinghy, we have the best of both !!

Cheers

Stu