PDA

View Full Version : New to the Liveaboard Forum

Liverboard
16-11-10, 08:55
I have been visiting the ybw website for quite a long time and thought it would be great to be able to take part in discussing some of the topics.

I have a few sea miles on the clock and like most sailors many happy memories, a few frightening experiences but overall a genuine enjoyment in exploring and meeting people likewise under sail.

Lisabet

rivonia
16-11-10, 13:18
A big welcome to the world of YBW. It is great for info and helping where we/you can

Peter

ColdFusion
16-11-10, 13:30
Welcome :)

saxonpirate
16-11-10, 14:16
I have been visiting the ybw website for quite a long time and thought it would be great to be able to take part in discussing some of the topics.

I have a few sea miles on the clock and like most sailors many happy memories, a few frightening experiences but overall a genuine enjoyment in exploring and meeting people likewise under sail.

Lisabet

Yeah...welcome aboard Liverboard, the more the merrier. Discuss away>>>>

By the way ColdFusion I do like your signature... No signature is the new black :rolleyes:..... having a signature like that is just so cool......:D

ColdFusion
16-11-10, 14:21
By the way ColdFusion I do like your signature... No signature is the new black :rolleyes:..... having a signature like that is just so cool......:D

I was beginning to think that had gone straight over everyone's head :D

jordanbasset
16-11-10, 17:28
Welcome

jamesmar
16-11-10, 20:14
Welcome indeed!
You should be aware that it is customary for new forumites to buy a virtual round of drinks.

Mine's a pint. Thanks

tinkicker0
17-11-10, 15:08
Welcome. I'm not a liveaboard, just a dreamer living my life vicariously through other's liveaboard experiences on the forum.

Dreamin of Greece.

mainshiptom
17-11-10, 20:04
welcome,

I am a liveaboard at heart!

Tom

paulclan
17-11-10, 23:51
Mines a pint of : a)Guinnness b)Theakston's Old Peculiar b1) The Bishop'sFinger.

Hope you find many answers here and also give us the benefit of your experiences!

scoty
18-11-10, 12:01
A cold bottle of san miguel strength 5.4 will do just fine, cher·s, thanks
Hope you find many answers here and also give us the benefit of your experiences![/QUOT

Liverboard
18-11-10, 18:59
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome

I depend on 'free internet access' from bars/cafes etc so check the site about twice a week.

Also had a bit of a hiccup with the computer as I decided to download the website that gives free access to UK TV and also downloaded a few unwelcome visitors which necessitated a trip to the local computer technician to get rid of the viruses and set up Real Player again. I use Kapersky to protect the computer from viruses etc and it said the site was in the low restricted area!

I like the idea about the virtual round of drinks - mine's a hot chocolate!

Cheers for now

Lisabet