PDA

View Full Version : Wrap around storm Jib

mireland
26-04-11, 15:49
It is a 4.6 SqM orange wrap around storm jib with tack pennant(whatever that means) made by Saturn Sails in March 2005. It cost 591 new, has never been used and is in mint condition in it's bag. I would like 200 for it and purchaser to collect from either Cardiff Bay (it's on the boat at present) or Bristol. I can have it sent by parcelforce if preferred but you would have to pay the cost of postage! PM me if interested.

Theshipscat
26-04-11, 21:47
It is a 4.6 SqM orange wrap around storm jib with tack pennant(whatever that means) made by Saturn Sails in March 2005. It cost 591 new, has never been used and is in mint condition in it's bag. I would like 200 for it and purchaser to collect from either Cardiff Bay (it's on the boat at present) or Bristol. I can have it sent by parcelforce if preferred but you would have to pay the cost of postage! PM me if interested.

Hi. What exactly is a wrap around storm jib? Obviously I know what a storm jib is just not the wrap around bit?
Cheers TC

mireland
26-04-11, 22:58
It wraps aorund the roller headsail, uses its own sheets and avoids the need for a second forestay.

Theshipscat
27-04-11, 07:28
I see, can you find out courier costs please to Bognor Regis? Or let me know the size and I can do it from here?
Thanks TC

mireland
27-04-11, 08:41
No problem - at boat tomorrow and will bring it home to measure and weigh!

mireland
30-04-11, 12:17
I see, can you find out courier costs please to Bognor Regis? Or let me know the size and I can do it from here?
Thanks TC

I have PM'd you.

cmedsailor
06-05-11, 07:07
Is this storm jib still for sale?

Any idea for what size boat is suitable?