PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Barcelona

mikewilkes
23-11-03, 16:22
To all the people looking to come to sunny Spain. This afternoon has been very wet brown rain all over the boat. Honeymoon weather and a break from working on the boat.
Still it was warmer than Ullapool !!!
Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

Paulka
24-11-03, 14:55
Right now, bright sun, 19C, southwesterly 3 - 4.
I would rather be sailing!

Paul

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49
30-11-03, 10:38
Weather in alghero sardiniia, wet windy and has been for weeks, made a mistake coming here, thats for sure. The harbour suffers with surge and Ive brocken four 22 mm warps already, thats with six out forwd and six aft. Never again, It's also dead! They even stop selling english newspapers in October and no CIDER!! Boo hoo.

<hr width=100% size=1>

mikewilkes
30-11-03, 13:32
Dont worry Colin since they opened the new entrance the surge in the harbour has been quite bad, and as yet we have had no real bad weather from that direction. The marina has complained to the harbour board and "alegedly" they are going to add some concrete blocks to the wall. Papers and cider still available though.
Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49
30-11-03, 13:42
I was thinking of coming back next winter! Maybe I wont now!! Might think about Olympic. Nice to know the cider is still available.
Colin.

<hr width=100% size=1>

catmandoo
17-12-03, 00:05
yould have been better in Fertilia . More shelter . Apart from that wine is good and better than cider and ice cream is in many varieties . You can also get pizzas

<hr width=100% size=1>