- Fed up with the nanny state in UK been here 3 years, love it. My family have been here since 1717.
- Gibraltar, RGYC.
- Sailing, Naval History, seamanship, classic cars, having fun. Yachtmaster(Ocean)Ticket, since 1974.
- User's Name:
- Westerly Sealord 39 Centre Cockpit Sloop. Slab reefed.
- I love rough water sailing.LOL. The rougher it is the more I like it. Its the challenge, you see.
- This is my second Sealord Centre Cockpit Sloop.Its a Dreadnought, but a graceful agile one.So I am spoilt. I would not have any other Centre Cockpit but a Westerly Sealord 39.It is the business, I am telling you.
- We are now here in our third year. At first SWMBO pined for the countryside of England. Now she pines when out of sight of The Rock. Suddenly inheriting thousands of friends has had the desired effect.
- I am a committed fan of Admiral Lord Nelson and of his victories at The Nile, Copenhagen and Trafalgar.I own the defeated admirals drinking glasses post Trafalgar.
- Every 21st October every year at noon, I gather friends round to drink a toast in his memory and to commemorate his Victory on that day in the year 1805. The toast offered is in Navy Rum.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:33
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7