Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: biodiesel

Default Re: biodiesel

Grandy

Biodiesel will take a base vegetable oil and pass it through a process called transeterification which means heating and use of some nasty chemicals. The result is some waste ( glycerin ) and hopefully a good quality bio diesel.

Hi,
    Yes our Biodiesel is made to EN14214 specifications. We would be happy for customers to use a high blend ratio, but we would generally recommend a 50/50 blend until customers have built up a trust in the product.

Delivery wise we would be looking to deal in 30,000kl lots, but realise this would be tricky for most people to handle. We would be looking to supply local distributors if this is an issue, and they could then go supply to you in smaller quantities.

Sorry for the delay in my response!

Any questions don't hesitate to email me at james.stairmand@vfuels.co.uk

Regards

James

could you sell us bio at off road rate or would we need to claim duty back.the later would put a lot of people off i think.

Yes I believe we could. Our biodiesel would be used for off road use, and so it should therefore qualify for non-road use prices.
    Our price will be 55ppl plus VAT. This is a significant saving to standard mineral diesel.

Any questions please email me at james.stairmand@vfuels.co.uk

Regards

James

is that with the minmum off-road duty paid? if so that is a retail price of £0.65/litre.

I am sorry James, but there are some competitors out there supply bulk delivery for much less. I have been quoted £0.47/litre plus duty plus vat, which is £0.58/litre all in, and that was on quantities of only 2500 litres. If you want to supply 30,000 litres at a time I think you would need to be more competitive.

Don't lose those suppliers details ,we'll need them in a year or so [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The quality of our product is second to none. In regards to the price we would take each customer on an individual basis. We are very keen on getting into the marine industry, and we would be happy to listen to any suggestions or comments you may have. Currently though we are looking to do the full loads of 30kl.

Any questions please don't hesitate to email me at james.stairmand@vfuels.co.uk

Regards

James

You need to do a mailshot to marina's,but bear in mind to get established in this market now the retail price needs to compete with red diesel prices.If you don't get established now someone else will nearer the time that red diesel ends. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234