View Poll Results: Have you been fouled

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    20 46.51%
  • no

    23 53.49%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 77
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,984

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    Who said anything about a blockade?
    Ford escort man may well want to know that he could run his car on green fuels without HMRC making it more expensive for him to do so. i.e. If they do it to off road users (not just boats) they will do it to everyone!

  2. #32
    Andrew_Fanner is offline Registered User
    Location : ked into poverty by children
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    8,517

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    In the Thames, outside Parliament. We Want To Use Green Fuel But Gordon Won't Let Us should cover it, or something along those lines. A protest off Dover or similar would make far less impact because its not in London. Bit simplistic there but that seems the way it is. The less effort it is for the meejah to get to you the more they might do so. Less weather controlled as well. I'd be happy to attend.
    Two beers please, my friend is paying.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,984

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    I like this idea the best, but might have to dodge the anti -terror brigade. Could be great fun though. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    If sufficient interest then I think we ask for suggestions and put the best ones to the vote!
    Also some nice pubs around there, & I will happily go a round or two [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    markdj is offline Registered User
    Location : Strangford Lough, Northern Ireland
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    1,213

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    Less than 2 days to sign the red desiel petition.

    http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Boat-diesel/

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,040

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    To add my 10p worth I have 2 issues

    First to all those who voted for Bliar "Thanks" we know to to look at, you can imagine the conversation. Brown " we want to keep our red diesel at a low cost is this ok? but we dont mind if you dont cause we get extra money in tax".

    Also this Govt is hell bent on hitting the people with a few quid my parents used to go Fox hunting but thats been stopped as well.

    Enjoy your retirement Tony with your 1m pension a year.

    Im a yes count me in

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    685

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    Why should boaters pay less duty than anyone else? Just a question.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,984

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    Boaters in the UK , along with everyone else in the UK are fed up with paying hidden tax's. We do not mind paying tax for roads, schools, hospitals, police, fire service, ambulance etc. But we do object to paying for a load of **** management (government from top to bottom) & we also object to paying it in a round about manor, like we are all a bunch of idiots!!!!
    It is not about boaters versus public but the beginning of the end for this government. Well it has to start somewhere!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,984

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    Signed it many moons ago, but I think we already lost that one!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    14,523

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    "parents used to go Fox hunting but thats been stopped as well."
    Erm they still can,and from the number of articles published in our totally unbiased press down ere in the garden of engerlande,there are loads of new hunt followers taking up the "sport" in droves.In The Kent Messenger recently the "reporter" covering the story,left you in no doubt that 99% of the county of Kents populace were out supporting the hunt.One presumes the other 1% were pinko lefties out doing a bit of petty larceny.The only minor proviso is that you have to be horrid to furry inedible creatures out of site of any video camera.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,040

    Default Re: FUEL PROTEST CRUISE

    yep thats true but not legally.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •