Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Note on Tracking

Oh - how very droll. For your information my knickers are never twisted and the question I asked was whether the software might be playing up because if one looked on Googleurth there was a large crack right across the sea-bed just up in front of them.
    Being aware of the conditions that the rock on the sea bed in Corryvreckan can create, I wondered if it was a similar phenomenon. I regret having asked this as the LongStreakySadler has pm'd me about a cleavage which has rather raised a few concerns for the safety and virginity of Para. Did they take bromide with them?
    Claymore

Aye - but just think of the journey travelled - what would your old Dad have said if you told him that there you were - sat on a stinkie in Garstang Marina watching an Orange Dot that used to be called Mojomo that changed overnight to a load of numbers and inside that Dot are a selection of the biggest scallywags God created...now just what would he have said?
    Claymore

Default Tome

Is there any chance you could somehow change their GPS thingies and secretly re-route the whole blasted shooting match to Guantanamo Bay?
    Claymore

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings

On GurgleBath, click on ruler icon on top toolbar. Little window opens. Click on mouse navigation and line. Select nautical miles as unit. Put cross hairs on yellowblob that represents our noble colleagues, then drag cross hairs to Lands end. You get a reading of distance to go, which is gives a better idea of progress than the barely moving yellowblob. Currently 2673.42nm, BTW (yes, I know the'yre going via the Arsesores, but WTF.)
    Next time, it'll all be different.

Have you clicked the picture here....http://217.10.131.138/google/mojomo.aspx

It should then display the previous track in earthoogle.
    No1_Moose

Damn, that's clever. Are they leaving the purple line so they can find the way back?

Para caught a thread on the pontoon from the bottom of his purple cardigan before they left, which is slowly unravelling...... he's now getting chilly, and expects to be naked by the time they reach the Azores....... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seems from the GRIB overlay they've managed to park in the least windy spot in the North Atlantic.

Hope they're not paying for the EBB weather routing service.

(Are they actually going to the Azores? Seems to me TCM is the kindaguy who might shoot for a hole in one.)

Oh dear There they are approaching the cleavage with the pulsating pustulating sores having seen no land for two weeks ....only Para.

Will it be Impellors WAH-HOY.

Worried SWMBO

Added instruction: insert smiley 2 (don't know how to), a bit cross but perplexed as well

.Yes, it's a purple line provided by SnailTrail Enterprises. Nothing whatsoever to do with an unravelling jumper [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    No1_Moose

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast