Hybrid View

Default \"Fareast Sails Hong Kong\"

Just a check before I order a genny and main, anyone have experience of this company (not Hong Kong sails), any comments welcome please. Bill.

jeanne is offline Registered User

Default Re: \"Fareast Sails Hong Kong\"

Had sails from both HK Sails and Lee Sails - but donŽt know if Lee trades under some other name. Both main and genoa very good, with all bells and whistles at no extra cost. Very well made. Be very careful with measurements - althoŽboth said that if any alterations needed, they would foot the bill. See recent thread about the same subject.

Default Re: \"Fareast Sails Hong Kong\"

Thanks, lots, I think Lee are Hong Kong Sails, and are a different outfit to FESHK.
    Hope alls well in San Lucar, regards to Christina in the library, and Rogerio in the Casa do Pasto at the top of the Square. Spent a lot of time there and in Pomarao, lovely area, hope the cruise ships havent spoiled it to much.

Smile Sails from Hong Kong

Hi - I got my sails from fareastsails - I was told they have a factory in mainland china - sails are very good - no problems - be sure to ask for options as I did not get a logo on my mainsail or a cunningham - but I did not ask for this.

Also bought from another company in the 1990's - these new sails are much better - more modern looking.

Don't guess at things - all sailboats are a little different even if made in the same yard. Sometimes, as in mine, the boom is mounted a little higher than standard to clear my dodger.

Nick