Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default props etc

good info - that was the only possible downside of some boats i saw - the installation of fixed-prop volvos.

Mojomo has feathry props which should stay still and quiet, driven by Yanmars. I still have to clean get over the siide and clean its bum whilst at anchor befoe we leave though. The previous owner reported instanteous speeds of 21knots in Biscay with new/clean hull.

Default Re: all change

"It can get pretty lively in the fore cabins when in a bit of a sea. People tend to spend time in mid air."

tcm's bagged the swanky cab in the front ... ha!

haarrumph .. these bungalows with two pontoons screwed to the sides were s'posed to be stable - bit like crossing atlantic on QE2 ...

And instead of ahem a carib stowaway under you for the trip in your cabin, it seems to have been substituted with a diesel. Is this fair and/or unnatural?

hmm ... the diesel could well be ok compared with other nocturnal utterances ah've heard! menshuning no names, of course ...

Default Re: Another crew change - hurrah for Paddywhackcocker

cheers Stingo, tcm said that its perectly ok for me to have the onsuite and he got me the business class upgrade for the flight. Now thats what I call a good skipper. I just now sent him fitting details for the embroided crew weare that his having done. cor were going to look so smart, he said he didnt whant to take the chance of me turning up in me burbery gear
    Sorry for the spilling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12