View Poll Results: Do you think more people will choose to have one engine?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 51.11%
  • No

44 48.89%
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    PeteCooper is offline Registered User

Default Re: Was this stunt GC1 pulled funny?

It is shameful that so many people feel qualified to criticise someone that they have never met. Whether it is funny ot not is irrelevant, and should only concern the original poster and GC1/Happy/Pete/Whatever. He apparently has read only access to this forum and therefore can not defend himself or even, if appropriate, offer a public apology. If a supplier of sailing equipment were discussed in this way then you would all be claiming that the criticised party should have access to this forum to put forward their side of the story. Most unfair.

Lakesailor is offline Registered User

Same pillock he was on here. Never met him but, despite those who have been telling me what a wonderful person he is, the facts outweigh the opinion.

Sarcasm has long been held to be the lowest form of wit. I suppose wind-ups don't even qualify as wit.

No that was not funny at all. Obviously he cannot think very clearly. Either a low IQ or some serious issues clouding his judgement. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Some folks can be fine in person but just do the strangest things at times (ie Dr Jeckel and Sr Hyde syndrom). There seems to be a large element of 'attention' seeking judging by past actions. Everybody though is cabable of redemption [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Ocean Froggie

[ QUOTE ]
    How come you only every post when there is a scam going on, then claim prejudice?

You are either GC1 or BarryH.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....oi don't bring me into this. I have neither seen or spoken to anyone on the forum in person for over a year or so, apart from Alex and that was on matters of business. The wind up suit has been hung up for good.

mainshiptom is offline Registered User

Ban him again !

Good laugh did not hurt anyone so far!

I say as long as your family are safe you can always buy an other boat?

Default Re: please come back GC1

What is funny is the mention of GC1 has been the most popular post since he left.

We all read his posts with interest

Bring him back [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]we all miss him.

KevB is offline Registered User

I've met Pete a few times and find him a nice guy but others I know who have met him think he has a serious personality disorder and a chip on his shoulder?

His windups do make me cringe and more often than not they overstep the mark.

Well Ive never met him, but never found him offensive. I for one like a good windup. Some of the ones I've had tried on me are Morrocans squatting on the boat. Water running out of the portholes & seagulls nesting in the radar dome. all IMHO harmless. However I would draw the line at damaging peoples carpets with grasseed ect, this is not funny as it costs the victim money & my response would be 20 tonne of hardcore tipped on their drive or car & see if they find that funny.
    GC 1 was very good at making bullets for other people to shoot & if they are daft enough to be drawn then so be it......Nat
    People who say."Money doesent matter" Generally havent got any & want some.

Yes absolutely, unfortunately after only 25 years of boating my wife was not certain what the windlass was !!!!!

Barry

In short............NO.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast