Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Another grand idea....

Flushed with the success of the Pirate weekend, SWMBO has suggested that later in the season (perhaps Oct) if the weather holds out, that we should hold an 60's weekend on the beach, with flower power hippy dress, and again a large camp fire (although I believe Jim is running out of wooden benches in his garden!)...

I did ask whether she was referring to a long weekend recreating the summer of love... it didn't hurt that much, and i'll recover shortly....

Thoughts?

T_S is offline Registered User

Default Re: Another grand idea....

Don't organise it for Upnor Neil, we've already been banned for breaking up thier wooden pier there!

What about Tollesbury? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think they have plenty of fire wood sticking out of the river! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<<later in the season (perhaps Oct) if the weather holds out>>>>
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    Robert Green Ingersoll

I'm suspecting it'll be shorts at Christmas.... nowt wrong with optimism....

Sixpence is offline Registered User

This is getting worrying [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] how come Louise knew about this before I did [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] has she become a lurker ? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] sounds like a good idea to me , after all , we are looking at an Indian summer by all accounts [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Come home to a real fire, buy a holiday cottage in Scotland

Sonds good to me. I should have the new to me boat by then, and it'd be good to try and put some faces to names. Have to admit though, I am not quite old enough to actually remember the 60s..

eastcoastbernie is offline Registered User

That'll be the 60's kaftan and beads on top of the Musto thermals then, with oilskins over the top of all that lot?

Very fetching

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Click http://www.ritzystitches.com/ and I'll have you in stitches.

Boat upholstery and personalised crew shirts

MrCramp is offline Registered User

Didn't all the ladies wear very short mini skirts? And are you all going to smoke "pot" again? I only did it once after 13 pints of bitter and it made me dreadfully sick.

Yes, and all the blokes dressed like Val Doonican... you've been warned.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

eastcoastbernie is offline Registered User

Only Val Doonican dressed like Val Doonican.
    Click http://www.ritzystitches.com/ and I'll have you in stitches.

Boat upholstery and personalised crew shirts