Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Another grand idea....

Looking at an Indian summer?

How.......?
    How far can sailors fly.

Sixpence is offline Registered User

Don't know about Suffolk , but Lincolnshire has been basking in sunshine all day [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] no idea how long for , but hopefully this is the start of summer [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] only downside round here is the thunderflies [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If however you meant the other type of How , I said Indian summer , not Injun [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MoodySabre is offline Registered User

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, and all the blokes dressed like Val Doonican... you've been warned.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That should keep everybody else off Stone Point. A rousing chorus of Paddy McGinty's Goat.

Now how can I fit gimbals to my rocking chair.............
    Not all who wander are lost

....errrr,not so, my nickname was Val Doonican on account odf the dazzling array of Jumpers I once owned, and that was only 10 years ago.

Neil, I think this is a fine idea. Somewhat marred perhaps by the concept of "weather holding out" and certainly scarred by the idea of the men dressing up as Val Doonican (sorry, I am now smiling as that clearly rhymes with what Pipedream has been up to recently, as in "broke doon again"). But a very credible proposal nonrtheless. So long as the (Val Doonican) fancy dress in not compulsory, and that we dont have to strap an icebreaker or rocking chair to the pulpit, then count us in [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Life is just far far too short.
    http://www.sailblogs.com/member/pipedreamii/