Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Default Re: I might get into trouble for this

Yes a very small percentage of people might, but they would not be the people that come onto a forum like this and ask advice and questions. Thats my point.

Blackfeather
    "You're in the wrong place mate."

I am starting to think so, but I hope you dont speak for eveybody when you put off new people like that.....

hlb is offline Registered User

Stop being such a pillock. Your creating your own devils. I certainly said nothing disrispectfull to you. How ever I may well change my policy.

Stop being such a pillock. I certainly said nothing disrispectfull to you. How ever I may well change my policy.

I think you just have [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

despite somone claiming to know you, & therefore not trolling, I read all this and think GC1 is that YOU !

Also smell a rat that you constantly refer to HLB as Hib, now if I was annoyed and complaining on here about somone, I would note their proper handle.
    deborah

Look can we just call this quits, HLB I am sorry I got so eatup about your comments, this is not why I have come here I do NOT want to make enemies I just wanted to get some advice, without being made out to be stupid, fair I think.

Ok so this is a white flag sign, can we just let this rest now, and allow me to say SORRY and continue to get some good advice.
    I asure you I am not somebody who has been here before, I am Mike from Newport, I have just bought my Fairline Holiday and I will be posting some pictures as soon as I get her in the water.

Thanks everybody.

Mike (www.green-sky.co.uk)

hlb is offline Registered User

It's Ok, I feel quite proud that I've got a fifty four post thread, all devoted to me. Just carry on, any which way. Just dont fall foul of the ignore button and only get answers from the few.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456