Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default An Invite for a drink.....

Ladies and Gentleman.

With Southampton fast approaching I am pleased to announce an open invitation to the ybw.com stand on the following days.

Friday 14th
    Saturday 15th
    Sunday 16th

We will be offering registered users to the ybw.com forum one free refreshment and a slice of cake (the cake wont be there till sat!)

We will have beer and wine available for those that can prove they are over 18!

So this is how its going to work so I don't have a "Hoover" moment!

Those that are interested (which I guess is most...) will need to PM either myself or Dan and we will return the mail with the word BEER in it.

All you need to do is print this off, bring it to the stand and hand it to one of the ybw.com staff at the show who will then pass you your drink.

Now this method is not exactly fool proof so I am relying on the good will and trust of you guys and girls out there to not abuse this!

Dan will be on site for the first three days and will be on hand to answer all your questions.

This will be on a "while stocks last" basis but rest assured I will have enough to go around.

I hope you take this posting in the spirit of which it is intended and I look forward to meeting you all on the stand for a drink or two.........

Finally if you are not able to make the first weekend we will see what we have in the cupboard if you roll up..

Regards

Richard Shead
    Marketing Manager
    IPC Marine Media

Default Re: An Invite for a drink.....

be nice to meet the peeps behind the screen. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/buoyfun/[URL]
    Mendezmarine.co.uk

For those of us who aren't over 18, can we sacrifice the cake and beer combination for a free mag? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

Different budgets mate...........but the mag's are only £1 and you get loads of goodies!

Alright, my finaloffa, two slices o' cake! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

Its jelly and ice cream for the under 18's....

We will see what we can do....

PM me through my jelly tokens when yoo've got 5 minutes then [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] As long as the weather is good on that weekend i'm there [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

You have to PM me first!

PM sent.
    4 Peeps.
    3 Cakes.
    2 Beers? no cake for Me=
    1 Happy Forumite!
    Cheers. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    K
    Jerk of all Trades Master of None

One grumpy git here and i suspect a certain Scots family will be miffed at missing the cakes too.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

we dont arrive till Monday [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I changed it cos it was too long....to drink and in letters :-)
    If you are cutting wood, plastic or aluminium I may just be able to help you select the correct tool. www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast