Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: An Invite for a drink.....

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, Richard, Douggie and I won't be there till Monday, along with my mrs and Son,
    So please keep back some Beer and Vino for 3 of us, and 1 jelly and ice cream for the wean!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Better double that, we'll be back on the Tuesday for the same again!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheers

Al.

[/ QUOTE ]

He read that many of us won't be there until Monday and worked out it was cheaper to stop the offer before then.

I have just refilled the fridge there is plenty left!

A RESULT [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Mine says [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

voucher(S)

Now i assume thats plural so more than one allowed [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

perhaps like my handle it will be three [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Al
    Did you get yours and are they plural too?

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I changed it cos it was too long....to drink and in letters :-)
    If you are cutting wood, plastic or aluminium I may just be able to help you select the correct tool. www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

I shall be at the boat show on Tuesday, and probably a couple of other days having a look at boats, and also on Saturday and Sunday re social bashes.
    If you see a small scruffy looking character (lurking underneath a broad-brimmed Tilley hat) turn up at your stand to say hello, then that's probably me - Don Street (of Caribbean cruising guide and Heinekin beer drinking fame) would also fit that description, except his Tilley is probably more weather beaten and floppier........
    Here is a useful guide to Barbados - http://www.doyleguides.com/barbados/

He does not wear shoes though.........Trust me I have witnessed his feet on more than one occasion......

Oooops! I never wear shoes here..... maybe I had better bring some with me to the show!
    Here is a useful guide to Barbados - http://www.doyleguides.com/barbados/

We wus there Friday at 1400 ish.
    Where was Yer?
    Filled a form in to win a boat.
    Mentioned cake etc to Staff and got a Blank Look [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    K and Drewtwos.

Was Our Dress code not up to scratch?
    I thought My shorts were quite fetching! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Jerk of all Trades Master of None

Can I swap my beer for cranberry juice? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

We'll be there on 21st - keep some cake for MrsSV [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Keep your sunny side up :-)

Not sure why all staff knew about it and were dishing it out but the cake was mostly sat and sunday.

Everyone who has asked for a beer has got one, but there are no soft drinks I am afraid!

will the beerstill be around on saturday with a voucher, as i cannot get there till saturday now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast