Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    alb40 is offline Registered User

Default Re: Smoking Competition.

That was a lump of expanding foam i used as a temporary bodge to keep water out a hole in the deck. She is moored stern - on to the landing stage. Some idiot in the boatyard decided my ropes were too slack, and the davits caught on the landing stage and ripped them out.

This left a nice hole in the deck letting rain water in, so it used the foam to keep the water out. Now all removed, and repaired with new wood [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The deck up was very much work in progress (i.e. not started) when that pic was taken.

Dunno how the boading ladder got bent. Its always been like that as long as ive had it. I was thinking about just taking it off altogther.
    One day, i'll have a boat that works! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bloody hell Haydn!! I've seen clyde puffers produce less smoke than that!
    Innit time you replaced those heaps of green junk wiv fords!?? or even yanmars! In fact I know of a couple of rolls royce diesels would do nicely!
    If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Andrew_Fanner is offline Registered User

I'll see those 6354s and raise with my own. No pix, just a filthy transom to clean.
    Two beers please, my friend is paying.