Default An observation to the management

Anybody see an answer to this one?

All of the exhibitor/stand numbers on the show maps that I've found is organised in exhibitor alphabetic order (and in PDF format). If I want to list/reference exhibitors by the key field "stand number" then this doesn't seem possible.

If the exhibitor/ stand number information was provided in a downloadable excel file then it would be easy to do this.
    Our Jeanneau SO45.2 is sold - now boatless

Default Re: An observation to the management

Another observation - Why is there so much junk food and virtually nothing decent to eat, we have been hitting M&S each day but this is not exactly cheap!

We had a big palaver getting permission to leave which I find disgraceful - we should not be forced to buy a crap hot dog for £4.50 each - staff on the door were too annoyed that people could not leave and return as they pleased, via a hand stamp etc, and I know it is the usual practice to have free passage once tickets have been paid for.

If, however, you do manage to escape with a signed ticket stub for your return, there is a huge foodcourt on the top floor of the west quay shopping centre, with Pizza hut, harry ramsdens, KFC, mcDonalds, Quiznos Sub, Fat Jackets (Potatoes) and something else - the food is actually decent despite it being a mcdonalds and other fast food joints, and you can feed a family of four for around the price of two manky burgers at the show [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I hope to goodness this system is rethought for next year as I for one will not stand for it after paying £50 for three people to get in!
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

[ QUOTE ]
    there is a huge foodcourt on the top floor of the west quay shopping centre, with Pizza hut, harry ramsdens, KFC, mcDonalds, Quiznos Sub, Fat Jackets (Potatoes) and something else

[/ QUOTE ] I think it's some kind of noodle bar - not bad, actually. This may be history, as it's a while since I've been to West Quay. Mrs jhr has learned not to drag me there, and she takes the kids with her instead. They don't like it either, but they're smaller than her.....
    Itis apis spotanda bigon etoo

Dont think it is a noodle bar, cos I definitely would not have missed a chinese [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."