Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Where is everyone?

Hehe My apologies richard, but when i arrived to come and say hello nobody was there except a couple of guys giving things out [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Apparently you'd all gone off just before for a drink somewhere but I had to leave and you were my last port of call for a slice of 'for the road' cake after comign back from a viewing on the Sunseeker 37M (pics to follow after the show so I do not spoil it for ayone still yet to go) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

All is well tho', cos I bought a mag for a quid and got some 3 in 1 oil thrown in - no cake but I survived, i'll just settle for two slices next time [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sorry i missed you but the same happened to Trev (nautical) who was there all day then when i showed up he was out doing a sea trial [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] So not a very productive day meeting-wise, maybe you all saw me coming and ran! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Has to be said though, i never saw one forum burgee....
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

No pleasing you lot.............

The flag is at the end of the ybw,com stand and to be frank you must be blind not to see it!

Also I am afraid to say all the cake has now gone, all 5 square meters of it...........

Threre is plenty of booze left though.

[ QUOTE ]
    The flag is at the end of the ybw,com stand and to be frank you must be blind not to see it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please see my post a little earlier in this thread !!

gonna have to decline, despite having printed out my 'token' Didnt get there on teh weekend, and not much chance of doing so this week. Nevermind, I didnt want to buy anything anyway.
    was BIGNICK, SkyTalk, MoodyNick in the past.

I did and thanks for that, I will get one of the guys to take a pic and post it.

Cheers

I was there, with my brother, also a forumite, and our SWMBOs. We collected our cans, bought a couple of mags, with goodie bags. Many thanks, and good to meet you richard.

But I was disappointed not to meet any other forumites.

Sorry Richard, i must have been looking in the wrong place, but then again I was distracted by the loverly boats [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I look forward to the picture being posted [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Good luck with the rest of the show, and FWIW, the guy who sold me my mag was great, keep him on!
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

I was there yesterday too but couldn't see the flag, I assumed someone had nicked it.

Its still there I can assure you......

Oh yes, the Burgee is there, larger than life!

Visited the stand, but didnt get a beer...

Not too worried though, had a free Becks in the Club Outlook Lounge! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast