Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks a lot!

Default Re: Thanks a lot!

Ooh no sorry i didnt mean a regular price increase, i just mean i'd like the option of buying a DVD at boat shows at a reduced price of 50p when i buy my £1 mag for example [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jeez no i wouldnt want a DVD every month along with a 50p price increase [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can see how it looks now though [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

Well I was given a free DVD on a certain boat stand, and it wasn't made by the manufacturer, it was made by the UK Sole Importer.

Richard, If you don't ask, you don't get!! How about sending me a free Greber tool??? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cheers

Al.

I visited Sunseekers website to see if they would send me a DVD, turns out they want to charge me £15 for one, talk about steep!
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

Again it was for the purpose of one person to sell their product / range, we simply cannot put that on the front cover.

As for the Gerbers they were on a sale or return I am afraid and we did not send that many back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12