Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks a lot!

Default Thanks a lot!

To the guy that gave me 14 free YBW.com pens with my mag and 3-in-1! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

They all work perfectly and as a connoisseur of ballpoints it is probably one of the best free pens i have ever been given!

Thought it should be known to anybody that hasn't used theirs yet [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cheers [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Chris
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

Default Re: Thanks a lot!

Thats was the last of them, look out for something different in the future!

Lets hope things can only get better! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you fancy sending a few complimentary when they arrive I'll send you my address, I get through about 17 pens a day [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It's not that I think I'm better than you, it's just I'm a bit cleverer than you need to be to work here."

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

Oi!! I got nowt!! Was stood there for ages being interviewed by Stewart, and all we were given was a DVD of a programme thats already been on TV for Callum!!!
    I was hoping for a Greber tool or a new Umbrella!!!!

Al.

I too was dissapointed by the lack of umbrella poking out the bag, and the DVD was a bit errrr.... 'heart of the country' for my liking [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Could we please have more videos of boats flying across the water for the Birmingham show? Fairline had a go with their 40th Anniversary DVD but it wasnt long enough [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

sure if you pay for it......

I'd pay an extra 50p or something to have a DVD with the mag i buy at the Boatshow, though I'd expect some large boat manufacturer/company would probably sponsor it anyway...

Each month I buy both MBM and MBY for about £4 each, as do most people; the mag is great but it would be nice to have a little something extra such as the DVD example once or twice a year to really keep my interest... not that I'm going to lose interest in boating [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but I hope you understand what i'm getting at [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

We are constantly looking at DVD's as give away and I am afraid to say they are very cost prohibitive.

Its only the likes of Sunseeker, Princes and Fairline that actually have their own footage and as you can appreciate we cant just put one manufacturers on the front!

If we did not have to go to all these boat shows we may have some spare budget to do all these things!

Fair enough, I hadn't considered the single manufacturer standpoint which is very important i suppose [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ah well, i'll make do woth the pens [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Wolfie's got a BTEC."

"Exactly."

So if we see an increase in price and a DVD we'll know who to blame. I'd rather keep my 50p.
    My pens have lasted for years, the replacements had better be good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast