Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Interesting to see what this eventually goes for.....

Whitelighter is offline Registered User

Default Re: Interesting to see what this eventually goes for.....

well it has reached it's reserve - maybe someone should let 1971Lou know
    Half a dinari for an old ex-boater

Didn't realise he was in the market....... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Wow a lot of newish boat for the money though bet its goes higher towards the end.

Nice to see an e bay advert without the ususall nasty comments on tyre kickers, cash only, dont bid unless your buying etc, those adds really put me of as it gives me an inside as to what your dealing with the other end.

problem is it is with 41s
    never saw a Zaffiro with them, so dont know how it goes

Tried to PM him, but he is not accepting PM's! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

KevB is offline Registered User

What I don't understand is why people bid on ebay when there are still days remaining. Surely you wait till the very last few seconds and bid the maximum you are prepared to pay. ebay automatically adds your bid just above the last bid till your maximum is reached. By leaving it till the last few seconds you remove some of the chance of others increasing their maximum bid and beating you?

I thought he bought one last year, It made him a Happy one [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Agree entirely. Whilst I am in no way suggesting that this is the case here, it has been known in the past for "friends" of the vendor to pump up the bidding.................. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

If you bid early though you can put off other bidders, they think they won't get a bargain because there is too much competition. Often if you immediately counter other bidders they just give up. But I agree it all happens in the last 30seconds normaly.

I reckon in this case though, the seller will stop the auction if it doesn't get to a good price, stuff like this never goes that cheap.