Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: wareham trip.

aztec is offline Registered User

Default Re: Didnt I hear.......

do we all think they should?

it is getting a bit long! must take up space...cyber or otherwise! fine by me, other threads running and we're trying to get the ICQ system going again.

Default Re: Didnt I hear.......

But they get threads hitting the 200 pointless posting mark on scutbutt, so why not here. At least we're all nice to each other over here[img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah! I know its running rough, but your lucky its running at all!!

Default Re: ICQ chat thing

Isn't the icq number thingy in the user profile. I've got icq but can't get the blasted thing to work at the mo!

duncan is offline Registered User

used to have all sorts of security problems with icq - ended up banning thekids from using it for a bit - assume it has tightened up somewhat now - nice little application though.

Just get the ICQLITE on download. A lot more secure and you can specify who you will accept messages from. None of the other ads ect and comes with its own screening application, it mainly looks for a set group of words, so no messages can be recieved with bad language in them. Quiet handy for kids to use.

duncan is offline Registered User

ty - not surprised the kept going they did have a good user base even 3 years ago
    will revisit

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Default A week ago

Well chaps, and chapesses, it was nearly a week ago it all happened, doesn't seem like it does it.

I'm desparate to get out on the water this weekend, and the weather forecast is lousy, for going out to sea, so I might have another run up to Wareham, and re live it all again. Oh my gawd, how sad!

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

aztec is offline Registered User

Default Re: A week ago

typical!! this week i'm working all weekend.. no playtime for me. next weekend i'm on, sumday/monday so that's sort of "another weekend loused up. but the weekend after.... "it'll probably rain"...(said in a sort of EEYORE kinda way)

on the upside, my spreader bars should be ready today so i should be back with two engines... hooray. and the best bit... i'm paying in buttons!! real buttons!!.. it's finally happened, tight arse of the year award to me please!!!

all the best, steve.

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Working at the weekend, that's a bit rough, still be thankful you weren't working last weekend, or was it planned that way.

Paying in buttons? Must be pretty good buttons, you wanna try peanuts next time. Seconds thoughts, maybe not, you don't want a monkey working on the job.

It won't be raining next weeken, by then it wil be

SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll bite. What's with the paying with buttons bit? How come? How many buttons? where'd you get the buttons from? ....and most importantly, can anyone pay in buttons???

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast