Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: wareham trip.

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Default Re: hello? (NM)

Just to emphasis my reply up a bit, do try and come by boat, I think, you, Barry and myself are likely to be the only boats. As I said, I think it'll be more fun boozing on boats than in the pub or on the Quay.

I'll be there by boat, unless the weather is really bad.

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

I've just phoned the Black Bear. Booked for the friday night and sat night. The italians next on the list to phone. I've gotta bring the other half and the short people tho! So that makes four of us. Some how I think we'll be having the whole of the upstairs of the restaurant!

OK, to hell with it. Unbolt it and we'll use it as an anchor!

I'll have medium size person with me, who you met briefly. She'll enjoy trying to be like a big sister to your short people.

EME is offline Registered User

Default Soap of Soaps

You guys are incredible. Better than Corrie this one.

The way I read this thread is that a (unquantified) number of folks may (or may not) meet near a pub for a meal (maybe) at an Eyetie (if it's open).

Yet despite this slender scope for a story we appear to have had the longest-running (?) active (sic) thread (please..Trade Descriptions) since I have been here, and that's not to mention the misunderstandings, heartattacks.

What an achievement.

Gawad help us all if the 3 of you enjoy its. YBW will have to acquire a new server to host the trillions of posts you'll manage.

Go For It....if nothing else hlb is getting grumpy about it !!

P.S. How will you recognise 1 another , purple cravats maybe??

...I wanna boat please..

Default Re: Soap of Soaps

Good innit, and you havn't seen all the PM's buzzing around either! My inbox is bigger than this threrad!

This builds it up a bit more, and I've now been able to achieve over 500 posts.

Default Gerrof my Space

Excuse Me..

the attaining of 1000 threads without making any valid contribution is my territory !!

...I wanna boat please..

Default Re: Soap of Soaps

Ah but this is only the prelude to the planning thread for the easter cruise thats IS going to take place from Wareham/Poole to weymouth ot Yarmouth. Not sure which yet, depends on which way the wind is blowing on the day. So that'll lead on to the Passage Plan thread which will start around xmas time or just before. Then of course that will lead to a hasteily prepared thread for the New year ditch craw from Teddington to the Tower Hotel where St Kats will be overtaken by all manner of boats. Have I foggoten anything!!

Default Soapitis

PLLLEEESSe..NO..

Save us all , the thought of all the RNLI being callled from all around the Brirish Isles for 1..

The full involvement of the RYA examining board in 2 !!!

The (temporary) lifting of the barrage for 3, FOLLOWED by the request for a royal pardon following (possible) scratch to pontooon at Tower bridge and rumour incarceration in aforementioned Tower

Thank Goodness you weren't planning a meal in london...

Please Save US.... [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

...I wanna boat please..

aztec is offline Registered User

Default Re: Gerrof my Space

are you coming then, or what?

Default Re: I\'m Bloody serious....

.....It may sound light hearted and jovial! The aforementioned will happen. Just stay tuned for the next thrilling installment[img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]