Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: wareham trip.

Default Re: wareham trip.

I've just returned from a business trip so I've missed all of the organisational fun - probably just as well.

Weather permitting I'm planning to come with boat so I'll launch at Christchurch then try to find you at Wareham.

The only problem is one of crew so if anyone wants a lift from Christchurch to Wareham and back on the Saturday then send me a PM and we'll try to get something arranged. It's a 2100 Maxum so as I said we will be reliant on some reasonable weather. I'll just need a hand with launching and recovery but nothing too strenuous - honest.

Jon Bailey

EME is offline Registered User

Default Re: Gerrof my Space

Thankfully (?).., I have another appointment with a boat in SoF this weekend..

Another time!!

...I wanna boat please..

aztec is offline Registered User

Default Re: Gerrof my Space

ok, don't say you wern't invited. i can't stand to see toys on the floor and an empty pram

duncan is offline Registered User

Default Re: Soap of Soaps

and the south brittany summer trip based around a commbination of trailed boats, family cars and mad middle sized overnighters making their way by water.
    Anyone know a good campsite near nice cruising/beach in the South Brittany area - marina facilities?
    Poole /Studland with 5% more warmth and better food
    Got to be something in the area - and someone here who has been there and got the tee shirt?
    ps I have done th eSpain tow, and the North brittany 10m tides game already but never taken a boat bigger than a mirror to South Brittany.

aztec is offline Registered User

Default Re: More Info:-

hi me again, if it makes it easier... i will for Piero, Email me for menu's i can send them by reply, just so the've an idea of who wants what.

choosing on the night is not a problem, but as there is now 12-14 of us. as a group it may make it easier/quicker to get nosh.

i have also allowed for a couple of extra places just in case, see you all saturday...

Chow., steve.

duncan is offline Registered User

if the weather is not to brilliant you could always tow to Poole and launch there surely?

I can't see a lot of point in all the effort of trailing, launch and recovery from Poole just for a quick trip around the corner. Besides launching from Baiters is always a pain with so many PWCs and because it is so shallow. Cobbs Quay want 30 for a launch and recovery which is excessive so unless you know anything different I'll stick to Christchurch.

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Default SoD

You can't beat SoD,(South of Dorset) in the rain!

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

EME is offline Registered User

Default Re: SoD

Which end of the Med is Dorset??

...I wanna boat please..

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Default North!...NM

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]