Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see them

Default Re: Lets see them

You are posting the url to a page, not an image. If you go to that page, over to the right of the picture is a box with IMG Code above it. Click on that box, and it will copy the correct image url with the image tags, and all you need to is paste it into a post here.

Default Re: Lets see them re Cleone

I think that is very much like Ramsholt Quay - after getting very muddy doing Roach's mid-season scrub on Pin Mill's posts, I think I will use Ramsholt Quay next time.

What a great idea!
    Your pictures have lifted my spirits and inspired me to get on with my winter boat work
    Here's some photos of Arlil during our summer sail 2007, including Crinan Classic boat festival.
    She is a 1936 yawl built by Elkins, 28 feet long, pitch pine on oak frames.

Arlil at Crinan Sea Lock

Arlil moored at Isle of Gigha - a lovely sheltered spot [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Transcur.

It is inspirational to see other restorations going on - and to see boats like Victorious sailing again.

Here's a recent photo of the cockpit area being framed and the quarter bitts installed on Carlotta:

can anybody tell me how to put my picture on this site( not that good on these things), some of the boats are good!!
    does anybody know where I can get a chain and sprocket steering( edson ) from

[ QUOTE ]

can anybody tell me how to put my picture on this site

[/ QUOTE ]

Not stealing T25's job here, but you have to set up an account with Photobucket.com here and upload your picture to your "album" on photobucket. Best make them small Jpg images. Then, when you want one in your post here, you first go to photobucket (it helps to have it open in a separate tab or window) and go to your image, click on the IMG line below the picture (it'll copy automatically) and the in your post box, click the Blued "Image" and paste it into your post.

If you get an [image]picture[/image] in the HTML code as you write, you can delete these or they'll show up in the post. I think that's it. Takes a minute with practice. Hope this helps, and I stand to be corrected if I've missed anything.
    Veritas liberabit vos, nisi prius ea re doleas.

If you click on IMG in photobucket, it included the Image tags, so no need to click on Image when you post here, just paste inthe code from Photobucket.

[ QUOTE ]

As for Ocean Pearl, what a babe! But you need a bit of a crew to saill her though don't you, Seanick?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes and no. In light airs I took her out twice by myself last year. I found the adrenaline helped with raising the main....... However thats not really the idea, and we try and get as many people on the boat as possible. My partner and I have sailed her often by ourselves. Anything over a four and its just mizzen and headsails only. She does like to be driven though, and really she is underrigged (my fault!) We had a cracking close reach in Sept in 15 to 20 knots of wind. Smooth water, full main and working jib. 3 crew, steady 8 1/4knots with and electric trailing log.
    Not bad for an old motor boat !
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    The boat in front is a Lugger

Seek Permission from George Collins first.
    he will need to recognize you from a few visits its really mooring holders only
    Brexit: ‘taking back’ what we had never lost, in order to lose everything we had...

Arlil looks great. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] BTW, "Whisky Mac" was the name of my Dad's last Boat.
    Veritas liberabit vos, nisi prius ea re doleas.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast