Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Me!

tcm is offline Registered User

Default Re: dolt\'s method

ah but see you just don't understand. See, he teaches all about photoshop and suchlike at night school.

So the class homework is to eff about with piccies of you nearly falling off things, you frying old spuds and pretending that it's food, woried piccies of me driving (in fact due to wincing at high volume 70's rock music or praps paying for the diesel).

There might even be piccies of the fab saturday night out in Viareggio when we hit the town and picked up a couple of um bottles of milk and then returned to spend a salacious evening adjusting the fenders, and copping off with a couple a slim black pieces (of rope) which i spose rather explains why not one of us got a call from worried swmbo to check up on us ahem.

Anyway, the students have to load loadem on a website and think up some captions. So it mite be until next week when the piccies return, with witty captions involving clever-clever use of the words "leopard" and "lard" getting high marks.

anyway if u have a look at italian job or boatones recent postings he has a whole load of ammo to shoot us down in flames at a moments notice with two on the boater gallery

Default Re: dolt\'s method

Doh! Looks like I was wrong.

Got B1 on the phone NOW and he's given me a sneak preview of the piccies.

And I'm not saying anything.

tcm is offline Registered User

Default Re: teehee (nm)

I just knew that winding him up a bit would galvanise him into action and actually make him post the piccies. Pretty sure he'd forgotten all about them. Well that's my story anyway.

boatone is offline Registered User

You havent inproved much since we got back then? Art cannot be rushed you know ! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb and Boaters Photo Gallery</A>
    Thames MotorBoater? Care about the river? Join the www.tmba.org.uk/about-tmba

Default Re: Help Me!

well it took me a while to log on
    and someone showed me how to do the posty thing so i have that down pat
    but still cannot figure out the pic thing

anyway i donot want to be pestered by the females when they find out i am gorgeous and nubile.

Come on brain.get this over and i can go back to killing you with beer
    Remember. People only go to their MP when they have run out of anything practical to do.

paulineb is offline Registered User

Default Nubile ?

are you sure or what ?

Pxx