Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    petem is online now Registered User

Default I dont believe it......

Just went out to put some **** in the wheely bin and someone has chucked a Costa coffe cup in there. Now this really does illustrate how sad some people are. I live about 2 miles from the town centre on a private estate. Has someone walked all that way with an effing cup of coffee?

What is it with these people. Why do they have to walk round town carrying a cup of coffee. Are they so busy that they can't sit down and have a hot drink like everyone else? Obviously they don't have jobs with desks or houses with chairs. How would it look if I walked around town carrying a pint of lager in a glass? Correct, I'd look like an arse.

Be warned. If I see any of you at the LBS carrying a cup of coffee around i'll 'ave ya.

lanason is offline Registered User

Default Re: I dont believe it......

Serves you right for living in "Barton Street" !!

Adrian
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>More Pics of Kelisha</A> [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Sandra (don't call me Ian) unpredictability is so predictable

petem is online now Registered User

Default Oooh no

Cheltenham NOT Gloucester. Must make my profile clearer!

hlb is offline Registered User

I quite often walk around with a cup of tea. More often I drive around with one. Or take it to work. That reminds me. Must bring all the beakers back from work!

<font color=blue>Haydn

Default Re: Oooh no

errr ok then serves you right for living in St Paulss, Pittville, Benhall, Leckhampton then !!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I used to live in Prestbury Village - nice neighbourhood [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Adrian
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>More Pics of Kelisha</A> [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Do I sense a degree of boredom at the moment Pete? hardly a subject to alert the media about. What day you ging to LBS and what will you be wearing just in case I get tempted to drink on the move

"The Med has got me" (no not the Medway the other Med)

He's a desperate soul - No boat you see

He offered to help me launch my boat when I finally sort out this damm Engine Drip Tray so that it passes the BSS Cert. I think I better get on with it before it goes over the EDGE. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Adrian

Default Re: Ian..

Ian did they make you anchor the battery cover as part of the safety thingy ?

When I last had mine done in 2001 I was in Brighton intending to bring her to the non tidal Thames. Had some awfull seas off Brighton during the season slamming into troughs props out, fridge across the room that sort of thing, in all that time the 8 batteries (4 domestics boxed in & 4 starters boxed in) did not move an inch. Yet here I was about to go to non tidal waters and I had to fix braces across the tops of each battery box to comply with the test.

DON'T CALL ME IAN .... [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Er no - I had to put new terminals on - those plastic, no clamping ones as I had the old fashioned Car Battery type but the batteries did not need to be a box. They are of course strapping down in location.

Adrian

Sorry Adrian did'nt read your profile (wheres the tag name come from then?)

I remember now whilst boxes were not mandatory the batteries should not have more than 10mm movement either sideways or up, and as my box tops were not screwed down hence the braces were needed. Guess they must think the batteries could jump about in all those massive waves on the non tidal Thames.
    You can see the irony given my account of seas off Brighton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast