Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Last outing

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Default Re: Sorry Everyone!

Maybe he'll come and join in. B1 is, aren't you Tony? Barry, tell him when you see him tomorrow.

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'
    Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

I'll tell 'im, but I don't think he'll have space for another Warehamites or Pooleites album. Would be good if he came though, the more the merrier. I'll be by myself so if anyone wants a play in the boat or a lift down there I'll have room. Forbsies not piped up yet but I reckon he'll be up for it as well. Show me a scotsman that'll turn down the offer of a drink!

hlb is offline Registered User

Default Re: Last outing

Shit. I only been to the pub and come back to a thread with 70 answers. But still no agreemant. Never mind. I've got my new coffee making machine with added double Baylies. Hic, hic.

<font color=blue>Haydn

Default Re: Last outing

See! told ya on the last one that there would be a hastily arranged crimbo cruise. Ok it wasn't the promised ditch crawl from teddington to St Kats, but it happened, well the planning bit has, sort of. All we need now is to sort out the one in may to newtown creek or whereever it is we're going too!!

Bejasus is offline Registered User

Can anyone come & play? Forbsie can vouch for me & missus, if that's any kind of a recommendation.........lol

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00>h00's Project</A>

The more the merrier, even got B1 thinking about coming!! Well he was making those types of noises today anyway.

duncan is offline Registered User

Default held a watching brief there for a bit...

so it's the 14/15 of December - at Poole, probably the Quay and therefore boats could stay at Dolphin Haven overnight if they choose.
    OK count me in!
    Only concern would be moored to the actual Poole Quay - long way to fall!

Default Re: held a watching brief there for a bit...

Im game for that too, if my liver has recovered. Any suggestions for hotels?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie>My Project Pics</A>

aztec is offline Registered User

d'you want me to do my finding out bit?

ther are a couple close by, the quay thistle and holiday inn express, i can find dits and pass them on.

Ah ha! One more of the group coming. I hope they have shorepower on the pontoons, I'm staying on the boat so I'll need to plug the heater in! All we need now is forbsie to pipe up and we'll have most of the Warehamites there. If its half as good as the last one then it'll be well worth the hassell.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast