Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Sport Shop UK Ltd

[ QUOTE ]
    hi......bought a RAYMARINE DS400 £226 from them last week.They have a store house in Greece and the products are cheaper.I had no problems so i don't think that's a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

... but then again, you've only just registered on this forum, and this is your first post.

Cheers
    Jimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    Hm, using a sub-domain... no thanks

No Phone number... no thanks

No address... no thanks

No VAT info on the site... no thanks

When you go to try and buy something, it redirects to a non secure site, saying to e-mail your payment details.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Christ you'd think these scammers would at least put a bit of effort in

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded. No company information on website = illegal. Avoid.

Cheers
    Jimmy

3. Default Re: Sport Shop UK Ltd

The company is ok.I bought a yamaha jet ski for my son and i received 1 year warranty for it. Bought it using moneygram payment from my local post office. 50% first and 50% after i had it tested in a lake. Where can i find a 5.5 RIB?--low price? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

4. Default Re: Sport Shop UK Ltd

here is some information from my bill: Company Address 3 Limewood Way, Limewood Business Park, Leeds, WEST YORKSHIRE, LS14 1AB.Company no.: 04915996.

Second new user in such a short time.

Okay, in light of bill information, let's check it out.

Certainly checks out as a genuine business with Companies House.

Website is still illegal with no contact information and is very amateurish..

Just read the Companies House page again.

Company is listed as Non-trading company in one place and 'Active' in another!?

There is a telephone number on the website, so it is getting less suspicious. 02081 233737 but they are required to put a postal address.

6. Default Re: Sport Shop UK Ltd

MajorCatastrophe, do you have a problem with me? i found this forum while searching for a gps

Tis getting interesting now ......... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I use bravehost to host my web site and find their services good, im sure if they knew someone using their site as scam they would remove it.

Pay pal are also a good site owned by ebay, you can get money back from them if goods dont arrive as they have a good system to retrieve money, as long as the person does not close the account down.

Ooh 2 new users with less than 3 posts, both praising the 'Online Store' .... Surely people aren't that gullible? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Two new users in 10mins of each other and they both post on the same subject...............hmmm.
    Non illegitimi carborundum