Default Virtual Skipper free download.

I see that it's now possible to download virtual skipper 5 for free from http://www.virtualskipper-game.com/vsk5/. Has anyone played this game, is it worth it?

deaks is offline Registered User

Default Re: Virtual Skipper free download.

Just had a look and the free download is the Online version, ie you can't play with yourself... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]er by yourself.
    It seems to cost 23.99 as a download and then you can use it offline. Could this be my stocking filler from the young one and an excellent way of getting him interested in Sailing?
    It's not the people who grow old that stop playing games....But the people who stop playing (games)
    that grow old

Got VS2 which is a standalone app as well as network play - the network play is more challenging - downloading VS5 to see how it has improved .....

No, it's the playing with yourself one [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It's not the full feature version (a big demo basically) and there's a long count down time before it will start (time to make a coffee).

It's ok, not wonderful though.

deaks is offline Registered User

Cheers dyflin,
    This might be one computer game I can win!
    I wonder if they do a cruising version where you put the world to rights, manage to get someone to cook a great meal and wash up....and supply the wine. definately bonus points for that.
    Oh and make all the big ships get out of your way.

(Just joking!!) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    It's not the people who grow old that stop playing games....But the people who stop playing (games)
    that grow old