Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Default Re: Your all time favourite destination

Metabarca STUNNING slide show on your site! Simply gobsmacking place, and beautifully taken pics too.
    The boat in front is a Lugger

Billjratt is offline Registered User

This is "basecamp", the beach-bar in Cala Sahona, Formentera, which is my spiritual home. 'colymbus' is parked in the background, but all that is in a past life, so Caladh Harbour, Puilldobhrain, and tinkers hole have become favourite destinations for our aged peoples "this'll see us oot" boat.
    Left hand down a bit.

Thanks! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] It truly is a dream destination and for the moment, pretty empty (in two weeks we saw 1 fishing boat, 1 warship and 2 yachts (and several more in harbour)). I shall probably change the pics a little over Xmas, so take a look if you're interested!
    ad damnum pecuniae per navis

Agni Bay North Corfu Channel - but then the soon to be Lord Mandy and George had lunch there one day last August and it will never be the same again

Second Agni bay, we thought it was a well guarded secret. Were there In (late) August - didn't see Mandy and George though - maybe they were hiding from my grandsons?

Looking just now at a photo of my boat moored on the pier at Nikolas Taverna with the sun rising over the mainland!

You won't have seen the conspirators because they were lunching in the "taverna" at the north end of the beach, which is only patronised by people who can afford wine in corked bottles and labels!