Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Discount clothing - south coast

Many thanks for all the replies so far, really appreciated [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And the sales are on in Lymington.

Just in case you head north from the Solent, you may want to try the Henri Lloyd shop at Clarks village in Somerset. I have not been there recently but got some very good bargains a couple of years ago.

Another good one that might repay the cost of the ferry trip over is the Shipmates shop in Cowes near the Anchor pub in the high street. Stock always changing , most likely cheap deckshoes , but I have picked up some end of line bargains there.
    Other chandleries in Cowes out of season can be quite good as well. There are several in close proximity. Then go to the Anchor for a meal.

Goldie is offline Registered User

I was in Cowes just after Christmas and the Musto shop had 25% off everything.

Thanks again to every one

Another one for MarineSuperStore. We've never bought anything in there without a discount yet - we always ask, and always get, in the range of 5-10%. Their prices tend to be the cheapest around anyway. They also have an offer on Musto oilies, a discount for an MPX/HPX suit plus a set of thermals.
    New boat project: http://elizmor.co.uk

janeK is offline Registered User

Henri Lloyd shop at Clarks village in Somerset.

I often pop in there as its down the road, if you mention to the manager what you are looking for and give your email and are prepared to wait, he will contact you and let you know if they have anything come in... excellent service.

I have picked up some real bargains in the past.

Plus there is a Rohan shop 2 doors down and by the entrance to the car park there is a good climbing/hiking ship where thermals etc are good value.

Can also recommend Andark, by Moody's picked up some good bargains there too.
    "You do not ask a tame seagull why it needs to disappear from time to time toward the open sea. It goes, that's all."