Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Great night had by all and a big thanks

Well the four year old sounded charming from the other side of the marina aisle and our harbour flag will for every more be known as "The Baddie"!
    Can I add my thanks to the organisers and MDL. Very impressive to have my first radio call returned by someone who was expecting me and then came out to take our lines.
    MDL even refunded the dues paid by a certain forumite who arrived at the wrong marina!
    ۞

Yep, we had a really great time too. Nice to put names and faces together, and to meet again some old forumites.

What next? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    'East Coast Pilot' at www.eastcoastpilot.com 4th Edition now available......

Yes, I would like to extend my thanks to all concerned, its no easy task organising an event like this. Great to meet even more forum friends in real life.

I'd like to also thank all those who expressed an interest in helping us with KIDS OUT in June, a good response after Full Circle made an impromptu announcement! Thanks Jim. I just hope that all those who promised to help can remember now the drink has worn off! To be fair I have already had PM's this morning confirming help.
    'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

Many thanks to Brendan, MDL staff and the Waters Edge for a great weekend.

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames

Brendan - I posted a thanks on the Mobo forum forgetting again that this was here!

Excellent fun and brill job in getting this put together.

Unsure how i missed the swimming as Mrs TCM and I were sorting the world out with a 'hat of the night' when the action was reported.

Yep great night...
    well done to all....
    Ive rarely gone to an event in one mode of transport and return in another...
    so thanks to Galadrial and KevB for putting up with on the passages.

and the next event (for the East coast at least) is Pirate weekend in the Walton Backwaters.....suitable for kids of all sizes..... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I changed it cos it was too long....to drink and in letters :-)
    If you are cutting wood, plastic or aluminium I may just be able to help you select the correct tool. www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

Hi Doug,

Did you have to wait a Northney or had they arrived?

10 minutes only....
    I changed it cos it was too long....to drink and in letters :-)
    If you are cutting wood, plastic or aluminium I may just be able to help you select the correct tool. www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

I would like to add my thanks to Brendan for organising, the restaurant staff for their hard work in making sure all the wine donated by MDL was being drunk and the very efficient and friendly marina staff who took the lines and came round to see that everything was alright. Mercury and the Watesedge will be the destination for future visits to the Hamble. Also pleasant company and good to be able to put some faces to names.
    Warning - Internet forums may contain nuts

Also a very big thanks from me to Brendan, MDL and Waters Edge for a great night. What a great bunch of people and no punch ups about anchors, Col regs, or mobos vs raggies! Brendan thanks too for leaving a seat at your table so I had a warm welcome as a neebie. So it was Mrs StrakerYrius I can blame for feeling a little delicate on Sunday morning and half the afternoon. Just hope she managed to fill her up own glass too!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast