Default Around Britain: Leg 4

I finished this off last night. I must warn you though, my language is bit colourful in places. I won't make a habit of it though [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxxr...e=channel_page

Default Re: Around Britain: Leg 4

I was wondering if and when you were going to catch up with Dylan.

Another enjoyable vid that...as for the language, I think it was justified considering the situation [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keep em coming and fair winds!

As for the cuppa soup....you won't do that again will you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ]

Chrusty1 Guest

Cheers! Jason............Luuuuuuurrrrrve the egg butty! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Do keep this up, really enjoy watching the adventures of "an ordinary Joe" rather than "racers" with whom I have nowt in common.

Chrusty1 Guest

Cringing with embarresment! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....Sorry Nathan, why did I call you Jason??? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Cringing with embarresment! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....Sorry Nathan, why did I call you Jason??? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, honestly, don't worry. You'd be surprised how often people call me Jason, although I've not worked out why yet. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Nathan,
    great vids. I'm really enjoying them. Thanks very much indeed.
    Nicki

I'm loving your vid's, thanks. Educational too, I've made a mental note about not having a curry if I'm going aground.......although, because I have a fin keeler I think I'd have a bit more to worry about.........
    Any chance of giving us the 'bread' recipe then [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    People do not rebel against not being free when they believe they are ~ David Icke