Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

LittleShip is offline Registered User

Cool North Wales Frostbite meeting.....

As the winter months draw near and some (not all) put their boats away for the winter there are many who continue to go cruising.

For all those interested and still have use of their boats in the North Wales area please add your name to this thread if your interested in a November meet at Victoria Dock around mid month (dates and tides need looking at)

Personally I'm in and I think a marina is best bet so we can use electric to keep warm.

How about a table in the Chinese there, we tried it a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. We could call it our early Christmas Bash...........

Philiz should be able to get a good few on the rear of their new boat, Mucky Farter is in need of some forum abuse.....which will save on wear and tear on Little Ships decks.

I wonder if Lambarda will turn up or be turned away again for being too big

Tom

Lawsy is offline Registered User

Looks like we will finally be able to make one of these gatherings (provided we can get somebody to look after the pets for a night or two).

Philiz is offline Registered User

Count us in! Chinese sounds good too. We can fit a fair few on the back, might be a bit parky though for sitting outside!
    I reckon Lambada can be accomodated at Carnarfon, we could start off on MF then move on to Lambada. Mmm, that's probably just made sure Lambadas tender will be making an appearance again!
    Lawsy, take yer dog with yer, he'll be warm at night!
    'I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!'

Lawsy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Philiz View Post
    Count us in! Chinese sounds good too. We can fit a fair few on the back, might be a bit parky though for sitting outside!
    I reckon Lambada can be accomodated at Carnarfon, we could start off on MF then move on to Lambada. Mmm, that's probably just made sure Lambadas tender will be making an appearance again!
    And what do I do with the cat? Before you reply, think very carefully - Sue does occasionally read some of these threads!

hlb is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Philiz View Post
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''

It's no probs. With the two M Farter patented patio heaters and the diesel blow around thingy, we'll be warm as toast.

Hi Tom, after a great run out on Saturday down to Port Dinirwic from Conwy my boat is being lifted out next Friday. But we are planning to sail to Doc Victoria in a yacht from Conwy on the 28th/29th November, I hope that ties in with your plans, would be great to have a night out but I appreciate it is probably later than you are hoping for in the month, I will watch the thread develop.
    Best regards.

Hi Guys.Thanks for the call Tom good to speak to you again.

As Lambada will fit into Victoria Dock and as (unlike most) I dont have the benefit of Seafairing Attack Weasels, Pigeons, Budgies etc this would leave me extremely vulnerable and with no excuse to prevent you rabble from actually setting foot on my boat therefore I am afraid I will have to pass on this one.
    Sorry! but I do have other plans that W/E but hope you have a great! time.
    Cheers
    Andy

hlb is online now Registered User

As Lambada will fit into Victoria Dock and as (unlike most) I dont have the benefit of Seafairing Attack Weasels, Pigeons, Budgies etc this would leave me extremely vulnerable and with no excuse to prevent you rabble from actually setting foot on my boat therefore I am afraid I will have to pass on this one.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

Sorry, did Tom not make it clear. Yer boats coming, we just wondered if you wanted to come as well??

LittleShip is offline Registered User

Seafairing Attack Weasels

WEASELS......... Ive told them what you said...... your in trouble.

These three are to to get you now! Lambarda thats his boat yep thats it **** on that one .....Good girls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Philiz is offline Registered User

Can this post be made a sticky? Anyone know how to do it?
    'I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!'